Whats so great about having an old account creation date?

who cares about likes

Would you prefer an option to hide the number of likes people earn?

If you were a long time poster you could have an opportunity to mod the forum and shape it to your liking. But even the thought of putting that much time into something took too much time to think about right?

We are the elders who know of the before times. But the whitebelts of today know not of the way things were, or how to conduct themselves as ancients (pre-2005) did.

Miss being called a "TUF Noob" any time I'd point out what the UFC does better than Pride.

Lol that did happen quite often.

This website loved pride back in the day.

I'll still say it though Randy and Chuck would've beaten almost the entire lhw roster save for 1-2 fighters.

I started on Sherdog when I was 20. I'm 34 now. In that time I've gotten two BAs and one MS degree, been in three serious relationships (not at the same time), my Dad passed away, got married, I've lived in 8 different places, I've had 12 different jobs (including internal promotions) and I've been yellow carded twice.

Weird to think about.

Last edited:
Lol that did happen quite often.

This website loved pride back in the day.

I'll still say it though Randy and Chuck would've beaten almost the entire lhw roster save for 1-2 fighters.

If they got to use all the same steroids as Pride fighters, definitely.

If they got to use all the same steroids as Pride fighters, definitely.

Yeah those guys were all on the juice. They didn't test for it in pride. I 100% believ everyone of those guys were on sauce.
Especially old Chute Boxe.

Randy still would've beaten all of them. He might have lost to rampage and shogun. Everyone else he and Chuck beat easily.

I started on Sherdog when I was 20. I'm 34 now. In that time I've gotten two BAs and one MS degree, been in three serious relationships (not at the same time), my Dad passed away, I've lived in 8 different places, I've had 12 different jobs (including internal promotions) and I've been yellow carded twice.

Weird to think about.

To quote the TS:

BOR-ING. ;)

I have been watching since before UFC 1. Lurked for years before actual join date.

You have a nice join date. Slid in right before the Fox noobs in '10.

Why thank you sir. I lurked here for years but finally joined just to argue with someone in the war room about gun rights, lol.

99% of my posts are either there or here. I very rarely discuss mma on this forum. Haven't even been back to the WR since I started posting in mayberry actually. You guys are my favoritest.

Except for TS, of course.

Yeah, TL;DR: boring. Which is why I'm rarely ever carded.

It used to be a certain series of letters you used in this post, was an insta-ban. Or maybe it was another conglomeration, I don't know I am getting to old to remember.

Are you a groundhog expert? No?
Ever have your picture taken with Matt Hughes? No?
Did Saku tap? Did he? WELL, DID HE?!

Last edited:
If you joined in the previous decade and have a lot of posts somehow you are supposed to be more respected than white belts.

But the posters that are still around from that along ago were probably the ones who flew under the radar, because they never had anything interesting to say. Stacking up a bunch of posts that nobody enjoys reading until finally their account creation date makes them matter.

considering the many ways you can be banned, anyone who hasn't been banned yet in 6-10 years must be incredibly boring

5b0.png

lol @ being 'interesting' on the internet

Why thank you sir. I lurked here for years but finally joined just to argue with someone in the war room about gun rights, lol.

99% of my posts are either there or here. I very rarely discuss mma on this forum. Haven't even been back to the WR since I started posting in mayberry actually. You guys are my favoritest.

Except for TS, of course.
Ah, another one of my brederin' avoiding Sherfront. It's a cesspool.

Ah, another one of my brederin' avoiding Sherfront. It's a cesspool.

Posting there was starting to affect my health. Hair falling out, nightmares about George Zimmerman, etc.

Back