What's So BAD About Gold diggers?

It's partly that, but probably more to do with the fact that by the time a woman has her own money and security, she's already much older than what the man's attracted to and it's only going downhill from there. It's like showing up to a play in the final act.

The best thing for men and women is to settle down probably a little younger than people are doing now, before the guy has made his money. It's better for the women to find a guy they can invest themselves in that will pay off later, and it's better for the guy who knows she stuck with him when he didn't have much, and he also gets her prime years. Incidentally, those are also the cases where if a divorce happens, it is fair for the woman to get paid in the divorce.

I agree with the principle to some extent. But I am not sure either men or women keep to this tacit understanding very well. Women tend to eject when they see their investment is not paying off. And men tend to eject for sexier pastures once the wife's investment paid off.

It's not like we see tons of struggling young men divorcing their hot, young, devoted wives before they become successful. And we certainly do not see a lot of frumpy women in their 40's choosing to divorce their devoted, successful husbands.

No, I think both men and women are guilty of wanting the full benefits of this arrangement without putting in their full investment. The problem for women in this arrangement of course it that their investment must come first.

Personally i feel that it is better for both men and women to wait, achieve some things on their own and then bring the confidence and wisdom that comes with that into their relationship. They are both still investing. But they are both investing in proven commodities.

I've never had to deal with a gold digger, because i am poor, and even when I am not poor, i pretend to be.
I'm forced to rely on my grade A height and cock genes. It's a very hard life dealing with women who like cock more than money.

I'd marry for money if I was smart enough to figure out how to do it. I got sell out write all over me man.

Last edited:
I've never had to deal with a gold digger, because i am poor, and even when I am not poor, i pretend to be.
I'm forced to rely on my grade A height and cock genes. It's a very hard life dealing with women who like cock more than money.
Yes, eventually they will tire of your good looks, height, huge cock, sparkling personality, and innate alpha-ness....and you have to go out and get a job to prove your ultimate worthiness. Fuggin gold-diggers. lol

Yes, eventually they will tire of your good looks, height, huge cock, sparkling personality, and innate alpha-ness....and you have to go out and get a job to prove your ultimate worthiness. Fuggin gold-diggers. lol
plot twist - I am a gold prospector

plot twist - I am a gold prospector
Neil Young? You searching for a heart of gold? lol I always had innocent ambitions of finding a woman who loved me as a pauper...I found her, and still get pissed when she loves me more as I get richer. I guess there's levels to this shit..lol

I agree with the principle to some extent. But I am not sure either men or women keep to this tacit understanding very well. Women tend to eject when they see their investment is not paying off. And men tend to eject for sexier pastures once the wife's investment paid off.

It's not like we see tons of struggling young men divorcing their hot, young, devoted wives before they become successful. And we certainly do not see a lot of frumpy women in their 40's choosing to divorce their devoted, successful husbands.

No, I think both men and women are guilty of wanting the full benefits of this arrangement without putting in their full investment. The problem for women in this arrangement of course it that their investment must come first.

Personally i feel that it is better for both men and women to wait, achieve some things on their own and then bring the confidence and wisdom that comes with that into their relationship. They are both still investing. But they are both investing in proven commodities.
Oh, I definitely don't have any confidence in either sex doing that either. Most of life is people not doing what's smart because they think norms don't apply to them. They also consider themselves "a solid 7(while secretly think they're actually higher but want to seem modest)", that they're more intelligent than most, and they all consider what they give in relationships to be more valuable than what they take. Most marriages fail, and 100% of a person's relationships prior to marriage fail. I'm just stating what would be the most mutually beneficial to all parties.

This is why men who try to leave their wives for younger, hotter women when they make some money find themselves on a roller coaster of dysfunctional, loveless relationships with gold diggers and their kids usually resent them, and why women waste all their prime years trying "kick ass" and be shitty versions of men, then realize later that they really want a family, and by that time the attractive, successful guys don't want them anymore.

I can't agree with your last paragraph. That's certainly what women want, but that "investment" for men is like investing in a car with high miles and several accidents. Not just for looks, though that is a big factor, but it's also much better when you have a few years with someone to have fun, you can travel a bit, go out and enjoy each other's company and then have a family with someone you know. Older women have "baby rabies", and you not only skip her best looking years, but you also skip the fun years and are almost immediately pressured into having kids with someone you haven't even known for that long, but you do know it's late in the draft and she hasn't been picked yet for a reason.

Women who want financial stability are not gold diggers.

Gold diggers chase money, yet they aren't even loyal to a relationship with it.

Neil Young? You searching for a heart of gold? lol I always had innocent ambitions of finding a woman who loved me as a pauper...I found her, and still get pissed when she loves me more as I get richer. I guess there's levels to this shit..lol
Haha! Great reference.. I used to have that on vinyl, and still have 'After the gold rush' with southern man on it.
Worked on the local backstage crew for Farm aid with Neil and Willie headlining, summer 2018.
I am glad you found yours, I have as well, cheers!

Never understood the hate.

You think some 60yo rich dude doesn't know the score with his 23yo wife????

Sure they'll bitch later but they knew

All women are gold diggers at the core

Just some are more upfront about it
My woman have and does more money than me
My ex was essentially rich, and i was broke af + i was the one who broke the relationship

LOT are for sure, but lol at "all"

Never understood the hate.

You think some 60yo rich dude doesn't know the score with his 23yo wife????

Sure they'll bitch later but they knew
What i never understood is why they marry them

Rich people that don't want a true wife, can fuck said 23yo for 2-3 years promising them marriage, then drop them and find a new one

That way they keep get young boobs and don't risk half of their everything

They're vapid, shallow humans; just like the guys that choose women based solely on looks. Such relationships are based on superficial things, and as such, should be looked down upon.

Nobody is saying you have to seek out someone dead broke or ass ugly, but a degree of balance should be insisted upon in order to establish a system that has the best chances to succeed.

Gold diggers are at the end of their respective spectrum. They are the extremes that people should seek to avoid being. Promote them as normal or reasonable and watch the market suffer.

Fellow brothers and sisters, I have discovered the truth.

Gold diggers are not so bad. In fact, it's really no different than us men.

You guys hate gold diggers cause they only want to date men who have money. But how are you any different?

We will usually only date a girl if we find her hot, slim enough, etc.

Gold diggers are no different than us. We value looks, they value money.

Case Closed.

I need to introduce you to my coworker. This is true now. Whenever he goes partying and wants to get laid, he always goes for ugly and fat one, 300 lbs+. Why? Because according to him they will treat you better and in the morning one of those girls cooked him breakfast as well.

Cost to him?

Case Closed

Fuck gold diggers. If your only want is material wealth, and you use your pussy to get, you are worthless.

Gold digger who is a gal with dating options and simply chooses to seek out wealthier men to engage with, as long as her desire for a relationship and attraction, and that is honest = no problem and smart to do.

Gold digger who compromises herself pairing with a man she has no attraction to, does not like or would never pair with sans the money, = wrong thing to do.

I think the same thing. Women being attracted to money is no worse than men being attracted to looks.

So the only men that can criticize a woman for being a gold digger would be those few handsome successful men that are with unattractive women because they love who those women are on the inside. John Lennon, for example.
There is a lot of truth to what you say.

Men and women are both attracted to looks. That is completely natural and necessary and there is no negative.

For a guy it becomes a problem when he finds the gals personality off-putting or repulsive but he puts up with it for the looks.

Females looking to the Nest (gold) is also natural and largely necessary from an evolution standpoint. You see it all thru the animal kingdom where animals choose a mate based on the territory he holds or the nest as that reflect safety and security.

For a women when it becomes a problem is when she does not find the guy attractive or like him but she pretends to just to get at the gold.

Last edited:
Back