What's So BAD About Gold diggers?

Depends if it’s a phase or a general attitude of not giving a shit. Also, childbirth happens and that is a contributing factor to one of those things anyway.
exactly, each situation depends. of course

There is a lot of truth to what you say.

Men and women are both attracted to looks. That is completely natural and necessary and there is no negative.

For a guy it becomes a problem when he finds the gals personality off-putting or repulsive but he puts up with it for the looks.

Females looking to the Nest (gold) is also natural and largely necessary from an evolution standpoint. You see it all thru the animal kingdom where animals choose a mate based on the territory he holds or the next as that reflect safety and security.

For a women when it becomes a problem is when she does not find the guy attractive or like him but she pretends to just to get at the gold.
correct but this is still no different than a guy not liking a girl personality wise and only trying to get in her pants

I think the same thing. Women being attracted to money is no worse than men being attracted to looks.

So the only men that can criticize a woman for being a gold digger would be those few handsome successful men that are with unattractive women because they love who those women are on the inside. John Lennon, for example.
Bingo. This guy gets it.

There is no difference except what each gender is seeking. As GUYS we says it's wrong but in reality it's not.

We sure seem to celebrate the pursuit of of shallow, materialistic ends in plenty of other domains.

I don't condone the mentality, but it seems a tad unfair to single out attractive women that want to use that fact to their economic advantage.

And I think most dudes that get suckered are being wilfully ignorant anyways. They wanna believe that a beautiful woman loves them for who they are.

correct but this is still no different than a guy not liking a girl personality wise and only trying to get in her pants
Yes and that is why I said this in the post you quoted "...For a guy it becomes a problem when he finds the gals personality off-putting or repulsive but he puts up with it for the looks."

Focusing on Assets (gold digger) or Looks is only bad if you know otherwise dislike the person but get over that for Money or Looks. Then it deserves to be called out with disdain.

Looks. Women have a limited window to take advantage of their looks. Men start out with less of an advantage but gain the upper hand as their looks last longer and they start to make money.

So basically, it's better to be a woman when you are younger, but it's far better to be a man in your 30s and 40s.
Exactly. Another excellent critical thinker. Women can lose LOOKS

if a girl loves me because im rich, so what? im rich.

i think you just need to be smart about it. i dont mind a girl that likes me because of the lifestyle she can have with me, but i also dont like to hang around chicks who are too obsessed with brands and status/spending.

there is a difference between a chick that enjoys being able to live a cool life, compared to a chick that just wants a new gucci bag every week and tarts it up on IG
boom, this guy gets it. And I agree, girls that are high-maintenance i avoid like the plague

Yes and that is why I said this in the post you quoted "...For a guy it becomes a problem when he finds the gals personality off-putting or repulsive but he puts up with it for the looks."

Focusing on Assets (gold digger) or Looks is only bad if you know otherwise dislike the person but get over that for Money or Looks. Then it deserves to be called out with disdain.
agreed, great post

I need to introduce you to my coworker. This is true now. Whenever he goes partying and wants to get laid, he always goes for ugly and fat one, 300 lbs+. Why? Because according to him they will treat you better and in the morning one of those girls cooked him breakfast as well.

Cost to him?

Case Closed
I know you're being facetious but your friend is partly right and why i never try dating the most attractive hottest girl in the room. I go for the average girl in looks because... well you know..

I don't have a problem with what consenting adults do together as long as it's not harming anyone else or breaking laws. If I'm 80 and rich and banging a 10 please leave me the fuck alone and don't alienate my gold digging whore.

I know you're being facetious but your friend is partly right and why i never try dating the most attractive hottest girl in the room. I go for the average girl in looks because... well you know..
Well I'm going to laugh a little at the idea you had the option to date the hottest girl in the room and yet went for average one.

Not trying to bust your balls but that comment deserves this...
<YeahOKJen>

The bad thing is they are not properly labeled as high priced ho's. You need a present value calculation to determine the true price to compare with ordinary ho price.

They're basically a waste of space that have no ambition to contribute to society

False assumption.

"Unmarried and childless women are the happiest subgroup in the population."
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...without-children-or-a-spouse-happiness-expert
Do you have the actual study, cause a summary from a guy they had to cut comments out for "a misunderstanding of the data" is probably not the most reliable, especially when, in his own words, his summary is "doing a massive disservice to the science". I'd have to look at the study to say exactly how his interpretation is dishonest, but off the top of my head I can give you a few ways that someone could give an interpretation that says something it really doesn't, and it definitely sounds like this had a conclusion he was trying to get to before reading the study.

By far the largest portion of unmarried, childless women are women under 27 years old, which coincidentally is the group of people who have it better than any other group in history. The article also said several other studies have found financial and health benefits for both men and women who are married, and this guy seemed to almost disregard them. What it seems like happened was these surveys were asking about indicators of stress pleasure, and this guy took his own liberties and figured that overrode purposed and satisfaction.

I agree TS

I might be a Sherdoggers daughter's sugar daddy though, if she is hot

Gold diggers were hard working people.
9969fdcb9d5548d5a93de23ed6aef6b9.jpg

Back