What's So BAD About Gold diggers?

I feel stupider after reading this thread

I have no gold but I’d love to be “dug” by a young hottie.

There’s nothing wrong with a GD.
You just have to own enough money to keep her satisfied.
Now if you actually have to work to keep the bitch happy then you are in a world of hell.

If your Father marries one.
You’re fucked son.

Last edited:
!0_MORGUE_2008_MoneyStack03PSP.jpg

The ultimate lubricant.

You want someone who will stick with you if your luck turns sour. A gold digger is a piece of shit fraud who will never help you or make you a better man. They will leech until they poison you and your children, then you will die and they will speak ill of you at your funeral.
AGAIN if your girl looks fade would you stick around? If she develops a terrible sickness which makes her go bald would you date her out in public?

Of course not

Well for one, their end of the bargain is temporary and the guy's is for life. When their looks fade, they still cost you just as much, you get divorced, you have to continue paying her to bang other dudes. It's not "bad" is in abnormal or sinister, but it is a horrible deal that men should consider. They will certainly kick you to the curb if you ever lose your money, and if you leave them when their looks are gone, you still have to pay them a salary.
And you will get them to the curb if their looks fade, or they get FAT, or become bald.

Come on guys, these are TERRIBLE arguments

Hmm So she is going to lose no money? Okay, got it, so it's fair to say that the she is going to get the better ending compared to a victim of a gold digger. Ohh and btw she ( and people in general) can always upgrade her looks and beauty later especially if she's going to divorce rape you lol
She may not lose money but she loses TIME which to a woman is CRITICAL. Women do hit the wall and past a certain age their prospects of dating a high value man goes DOWN.

This reminds me of the "what's so bad about Johns" thread someone posted the other day.

There is nothing inherently bad about either. Men have always used money to get pussy (directly or indirectly) women have always used sexuality to get men.

I think it is looked down upon because society views a woman using a guy she isn't in love with for money as a shady & grimy thing to do. They're like long-term call girls.

Since both parties are aware of the relationship they have and they are both consenting adults, I'm fine with it.
Bingo. You have given the first well-thought out response. BOTH men and women use what's at their disposal to get what they want.

Because let's be honest. that girl may not be in love if you have no money but you also would quickly lose interest if she got fat or lost all her teeth, etc

Aren't Gold Diggers called Sugar Babies now? I think that it's at least a little bit honest and straight forward that way.

BTW... why the fuck would I care? I'm poor.

They are trash and any man spending his time with them is a desesperate loser.

And you will get them to the curb if their looks fade, or they get FAT, or become bald.

Come on guys, these are TERRIBLE arguments
I can't make heads or tails of this post. What is "get them to the curb" and are you saying the women are going bald?

She may not lose money but she loses TIME which to a woman is CRITICAL. Women do hit the wall and past a certain age their prospects of dating a high value man goes DOWN.

And they're still paid as if they're in the relationship with the "high value man" even after they divorce, so she gets all the benefits all of the relationship with none of the responsibilities. Like I said previously, her end of the bargain is temporary, his is permanent. The "high value man" is still paying for all her future dates that he's not even going on. Maybe she'll find anther guy as rich or richer, but she doesn't really have to because she's already got the first rich guy's money.

Financial stability matters in relationships. Money, or lack thereof, creates tension between people when there’s dependency. It’s fine to consider finances when picking a partner, just as it’s fine to consider looks. Once you make a commitment though, you’ve got to honor it even if the financial situation or looks change. The idea of the gold digger is that she’s not committing to anything, just spending freely and happily. I have a problem with that the same way I have a problem with creepy old dudes grooming young women. Commitment isn’t a requirement, but if you’re going to play the field forever, at least have more interesting standards.

You’re going in the right direction with your thoughts TS, but you made such a stupid post you’re not gonna get any intelligent discussion.

I prefer it if prostitutes are upfront about the price. Gold diggers are the opposite.

And as a guy, if your girl becomes lazy overweight develops bad breath would you stick around?

Depends if it’s a phase or a general attitude of not giving a shit. Also, childbirth happens and that is a contributing factor to one of those things anyway.

Back