What's So BAD About Gold diggers?

Depends on the circumstances.

If both parties know what is up, then whatever.

If the man thinks that the woman loves him and sees her as a life-partner however, then I consider the gold-digger to be no better than a leech.

And as a guy, if your girl becomes lazy overweight develops bad breath would you stick around?

Depends on her attitude. I'd tell her to work on it.

I'd kill a marriage if she became resentful or dishonest with me, but if she started to have health problems, no.

It's why my girlfriend and I have been together for six years. We both became a bit overweight, got a bit older, fought a lot, but at the end of the day, she is my partner, my best friend, and she has been loyal and good to me.

Were mostly men on the Sherdogs. Who cares? Women are the ones that make the rules. It's wrong because a golddigger can only have golddigger friends, and most women dont operate with that paradigm. Girls just want a big house and shit on average, they could care less about all sorts of fantastic shit because it removes them further from the average woman, their social order. It's very plain.

Well, for one she’d be happy if you die, as long as she’s the main recipient of your will.

I think the same thing. Women being attracted to money is no worse than men being attracted to looks.

So the only men that can criticize a woman for being a gold digger would be those few handsome successful men that are with unattractive women because they love who those women are on the inside. John Lennon, for example.

Because one side can lose a lot of money and the other side can lose .....ahmmm.... what?

Looks. Women have a limited window to take advantage of their looks. Men start out with less of an advantage but gain the upper hand as their looks last longer and they start to make money.

So basically, it's better to be a woman when you are younger, but it's far better to be a man in your 30s and 40s.

bc they don't earn any keep, it's that simple

people want a partner, NOT A DEPENDENT

I think the same thing. Women being attracted to money is no worse than men being attracted to looks.

So the only men that can criticize a woman for being a gold digger would be those few handsome successful men that are with unattractive women because they love who those women are on the inside. John Lennon, for example.
Does that work in both directions?

Are the only women who can criticize men for dumping chicks whenever they gain weight or get old, women who are hot and with broke guys?

Well for one, their end of the bargain is temporary and the guy's is for life. When their looks fade, they still cost you just as much, you get divorced, you have to continue paying her to bang other dudes. It's not "bad" is in abnormal or sinister, but it is a horrible deal that men should consider. They will certainly kick you to the curb if you ever lose your money, and if you leave them when their looks are gone, you still have to pay them a salary.

Within a marriage, your description of the male dilemma is true. Outwith a marriage, it is not.

There is nothing keeping a rich 50 year old from dating a hot 22 year old and trading her in every 5 years. But what a lot of women look for is safety and security. And it's not really that safe and secure if you can be kicked penniless to the curb any old time. So for the rich man looking for the young dime piece to entertain him, it would be better to keep your relationships short lived, as a womans comfort with short term security will usually give way to the desire for long term security. And stay away from those anchor babies.

For a marriage partner, I would advise a man to find a woman who has already seen to her own safety and security to some extent. Unfortunately a lot of men, though they would never admit this, like the power dynamic of having a dependent woman, and they like the feeling of being needed.

At the end of the day, if you don't want a overly needy woman, you need to live without being overly needed. And that right there is just fine with me.

It's not completely the same, but in my previous job I worked with refugees. I knew several girls from Africa and the Middle East who married men that were older than them and way inferior in looks in order to get a better life in Western Europe. Never had a problem with that; those ladies had been dealt a bad hand and played it as best they could.

It gets to be egregious when it's some blonde bimbo in her 30's who hooks up with an 80-year old and tries to manipulate him to rewrite his will or to get it invalidated after he died, like what Anna Nicole Smith did.

Beyond that though, it's perfectly normal for woman to want a good provider, a succesful man. Who the fuck wants to get knocked up by some loser working an entry level job? Only losers will get mad at this fact.

When you're telling your new husband to stop associating with his adult children and cut them off because they just want his money (money that could be going to you after his next heart attack) and when you're trying to convince him to have his first wife's body exhumed and moved to a different plot in the graveyard because you two are soulmates who need to rest together for eternity and she'd get in the way....

You an evil bitch.

Fellow brothers and sisters, I have discovered the truth.

Gold diggers are not so bad. In fact, it's really no different than us men.

You guys hate gold diggers cause they only want to date men who have money. But how are you any different?

We will usually only date a girl if we find her hot, slim enough, etc.

Gold diggers are no different than us. We value looks, they value money.

Case Closed.

It makes sense from an evolutionary perspective. The lady wants her off spring to be protected and placed in a thriving environment.

So she marries a rich guy. If the rich guy is good looking then the off spring chances for better future increases because they are also potentially getting good genetics.

Meanwhile it's a horrible idea to marry a dimwitted, poor bitter man with no education or career prospect. Not just her life but her offspring will be entering a life of horror and exposed to all kinds of shitty scenario.

It makes sense from an evolutionary biology stand point. If I am going to fight in boxing I want to stack the deck in my favor when it comes to quality training and nutrition.

Yeah they are beautiful persons that were the victims of men.

if a girl loves me because im rich, so what? im rich.

i think you just need to be smart about it. i dont mind a girl that likes me because of the lifestyle she can have with me, but i also dont like to hang around chicks who are too obsessed with brands and status/spending.

there is a difference between a chick that enjoys being able to live a cool life, compared to a chick that just wants a new gucci bag every week and tarts it up on IG

Within a marriage, your description of the male dilemma is true. Outwith a marriage, it is not.

There is nothing keeping a rich 50 year old from dating a hot 22 year old and trading her in every 5 years. But what a lot of women look for is safety and security. And it's not really that safe and secure if you can be kicked penniless to the curb any old time. So for the rich man looking for the young dime piece to entertain him, it would be better to keep your relationships short lived, as a womans comfort with short term security will usually give way to the desire for long term security. And stay away from those anchor babies.

For a marriage partner, I would advise a man to find a woman who has already seen to her own safety and security to some extent. Unfortunately a lot of men, though they would never admit this, like the power dynamic of having a dependent woman, and they like the feeling of being needed.

At the end of the day, if you don't want a overly needy woman, you need to live without being overly needed. And that right there is just fine with me.
It's partly that, but probably more to do with the fact that by the time a woman has her own money and security, she's already much older than what the man's attracted to and it's only going downhill from there. It's like showing up to a play in the final act.

The best thing for men and women is to settle down probably a little younger than people are doing now, before the guy has made his money. It's better for the women to find a guy they can invest themselves in that will pay off later, and it's better for the guy who knows she stuck with him when he didn't have much, and he also gets her prime years. Incidentally, those are also the cases where if a divorce happens, it is fair for the woman to get paid in the divorce.

They can be really damn annoying. Like a level 9 Karen, who wants to speak with every manager and be praised because they struck the genetic lottery and decided to bang a 80 year old dude named Raphael, and referencing being a princess constantly despite having no discernible skill or talent besides couching for a guy reaching for his Geritol and powdered tiger penis.

Back