What's next for Froch?

I doubt he wants another all-British showdown type fight. A legacy fight against an international opponent would be the way to go out.

BTW, I think he would wreck GGG. Golovkin would look tiny in front of Froch, and his power wouldn't have half the effect it does at the lower weight.

I don't agree. GGG would be to skillful for Froch. Zombie-Froch won't be able to bully GGG.

Anyway, I'd like to see a third fight against Kessler or a fight against Junior.

Cool to think of how far Froch has come.
Before his fight with Jean Pascal I thought he was a Commonwealth level fighter who was biting at Calzaghe's ankles just to get his name out there.

I would be interested in a Hopkins fight...

just to see how Politcally correct Bernard Hopkins is about race and fighting white fighters.

I would be interested in a Hopkins fight...

just to see how Politcally correct Bernard Hopkins is about race and fighting white fighters.

With the way that Froch fights in the clinch I would bet money that Hopkins would cry foul, act like he was fouled, and say he was unable to continue.

Hopkins couldn't handle Sugar Carl's rhythm.

Bernard_Hopkins_1610032i.jpg

the type of craftsmanship that would check carl froch's white ass.

Damn, what a craftsman.

Thats old school right there.

froch kessler III in england and then retirement

nobody cares about ward

Hearn had an interview today and he said the three realistic options are Chavez Jr, DeGale and Kessler 3. He also basically ruled out a fight with Ward because he isn't a name and it would be a boring fight.

Froch wants a big money fight in Vegas so the obvious option would be Chavez Jr.

Back