What's next for Froch?

I was actually going to highlight why and his widespread hate status.
Basically anyone I have talked to who is not from the UK hate Froch.
He is arrogant and detestable for one and a questionable fighter which makes his status in boxing all the more admirable, he is a terribly sloppy striker lets be honest.

Everybody I know hates Froch. LOL.

He is arrogant and detestable for one and a questionable fighter which makes his status in boxing all the more admirable, he is a terribly sloppy striker lets be honest.

So you hate Froch because your friends told you to?

Groves is too smart to step in there again. Froch is too strong, too agressive, too good.

disagree. He got caught no arguments, great KO but the notion that last night showed groves is not on the level of froch is ludicrous IMO.

Froch was pushing for Chavez Jr straight after the first groves fight so that what I think is next for him. One more after that and he is done

Questionable fighter?

Because Hopkins is a terrible TV fighter and no one wants to see that shit.

Not to mentioned the combined age of the fighters would be 86+.

I think DeGale makes sense if you are Froch. He is English, a mandatory, just had massive exposure and he is beatable.

It will be Jr in Vegas ppv.

No one cares about Ward anymore except the hardcore fans.

He ducks no one, calls out top opposition and wants to be unified champ and you hate him because you bros do? Just bleed and go back to the heavies.

I'd love to see Froch/Hopkins.

I think DeGale makes sense if you are Froch. He is English, a mandatory, just had massive exposure and he is beatable.
degale makes sense for finances, they will get a huge crowd and be on PPV. but froch will not fight degale. he knows that degale has the style to make him look stupid, this isnt popular opinion but degale is a fantastic bet to beat froch, the odds will be huge,(possibly 2/1) and for me it is a near certainty. he is slick, powerful, and has a good chin. he will dance around froch all day, just like ward did.

^ I disagree, He has the same problem groves has in that he is too eager too trade and falls in love with his own power. Froch would smash him

Im not from the uk, and i love me some froch.

I honestly don't believe people enjoy watching Hopkins.

I think people like to pretend they enjoy his fights because he says he's old school and what not.

degale makes sense for finances, they will get a huge crowd and be on PPV. but froch will not fight degale. he knows that degale has the style to make him look stupid, this isnt popular opinion but degale is a fantastic bet to beat froch, the odds will be huge,(possibly 2/1) and for me it is a near certainty. he is slick, powerful, and has a good chin. he will dance around froch all day, just like ward did.

A man could lose a lot of money betting on the people who should beat Froch .

Groves was a mandatory so he'll go voluntary more than likely instead of Degale. Can't say i was really impressed with DeGale either on Saturday.

Unless something really huge comes up ,Froch might as well retire after this huge event. It would be the perfect way to go out . Depends how greedy he is for money. But im not concerned about his choice because im not such a big fan of his these days. I got bored of his combat zen speeches where he sounded like captain freedom from Running man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back