What's next for Froch?

wu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Why not Hopkins? If not now, do you think it could/should happen in the next year and a half?

Not Hopkins.

Chavez Junior is a possibility.

Why not? What about after Chavez?
I would love to see this fight, who do you think would win?

Ward.

Not in the States.

A fight in the states or retirement. DeGale isn't getting that mandatory against him.

Against Hopkins: It's the fight we deserve, but not the fight we need...:D

Chavez Junior in Las Vegas or retirement. Personally I think he should retire, he's had a great career and that Groves KO is a great high note to end his career with. I do think he beats Chavez Junior if they fight tho.

Hopefully Chavezito. Would be a GREAT fight.

I just don't see the appeal in the Chavez fight, Chavez is a B class fighter compared to Froch. It's a waste of time for Froch, but i guess after Hopkins there isn't anyone out there that has the boxing pedigree of Hopkins and Froch at the moment, except Ward but i really don't wanna see Ward run around Froch in circles for 12 rounds again unless maybe it's in England.

The biggest money fight out there, Chavez jr in the states or GGG in Europe or MSG.

Chavez Jr in Vegas, then Degale or Golovkin in Nottingham as his last fight,

Hang them up. Nothing more to prove. Go out on top.

I've been following Froch since I met him in the 90's, and I was at Wembley last night. I rate that as his most accomplished performance. He kept himself in check, maintained discipline, totally controlled the fight, and when the time came, ironed George out.

Obviously Ward and only Ward in Vegas. He would go down as one of the best ever if he knocked him out. If he doesnt fight Ward, Ward will be the perenial elephant in the room even when both fighters have passed.

He has to do it.!

Id like to see him give it a bash against ward again. Id rather someone went out against the top guy even if he aint gona win.

And just for the record I hate Froch haha. you have no idea.
After last night he earned my respect big time though.

Back