What's happening in this gif??

Is it allowed to post that vid? Because I'd like to see it.

yes. that's what im referencing

What a terrible thing to happen.
I read that the mall owners already knew that those plates were not good and the the escalator that was installed was a knock off of a certain brand.

I've seen what it looks like under that plate.... horrible way to die.

looks to me like a gust of wind blows two of the outer panes inward which then collide with the two inner panes. then they fold under the force and all of the glass comes together like a book slamming shut.

I think that guy on the outside pushed on the door with epicly bad timing in a way that caused some weird constructive interference. While he did go in the wrong way like a moran, I blame the door for being shitty.

I'm no expert, but I'd say it's a blown Flux Capacitor.

Seen it a million times. A failure common to that model of revolving door.

Some sort of outside force caused that big ass pipe to come through the door. I can't be he only one who noticed the sudden appearance of it.

Some sort of outside force caused that big ass pipe to come through the door. I can't be he only one who noticed the sudden appearance of it.

I don't see any huge pipes in that vid bro. You've got issues

PM if you wanna talk about it though

Looked like the wind caught one of the glass doors so hard that it pushed it in backwards, against the dude attempting to walk out.

Or, as another poster mentioned, dude got hit with the force.

Pretty sure that was a piece of the door frame.

Glass-Door-Fail-07.gif

Glass-Door-Fail-11.gif

Looked like the wind caught one of the glass doors so hard that it pushed it in backwards, against the dude attempting to walk out.

Or, as another poster mentioned, dude got hit with the force.

Pretty sure that was a piece of the door frame.

it's a person, not the wind.

Back