What's happening in this gif??

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
B0seN.gif

I can't figure out how the door just falls apart like that.
It looks like someone might be coming in from the other side and pushing the wrong way, but I don't see how that would cause it to just blow apart like that.

Not so much "what is happening"... more, "how is it happening".

It looks like the front panel experience some sort of force (maybe the idiot who was entering in the wrong side on the opposite end, AGAINST the revolution), and reversed direction, squeezing the pedestrian.

Bad engineering, IMO.

Some stupid idiot tried to come through the wrong side as the guy thats visible is pushing the door the other way. It pushes him and the door back into the door thats coming in the opposite direction.

so some one used the force? damn.

Cocaine party for the millionth visitor

i would sue everybody

"Maybe I'll sue you"

"What are you going to sue me for?"

"Punative damages"

"For what? What did I do?"

"Punative damages, sir"

"Punative damages? For what? What did I do? Why do you want to sue me??!"

"I don't know... sue everybody"

The one behind him slows down, the one behind that one speeds up, the one in front of him speeds up in the wrong direction and the 4th one seems to stand still. I'm guessing something in the rotational motor gets stuck in the construction of the door and tears shit apart? Sabotage? Aliens?

The one behind him slows down, the one behind that one speeds up, the one in front of him speeds up in the wrong direction and the 4th one seems to stand still. I'm guessing something in the rotational motor gets stuck in the construction of the door and tears shit apart? Sabotage? Aliens?

Motor? I dont think they have a motor.

Ive always wondered the same thing about this gif MC.

I say Aliens

id still take this over an escalator trap opening and trying to tenderize my kids and I...

id still take this over an escalator trap opening and trying to tenderize my kids and I...

Did you see that video of the mom who throws her child out of the way when the floor breaks away above the escalator??

They have already built another one in Japan.

"Maybe I'll sue you"

"Punative damages"

"Punative damages, sir"

Saul Rosenberg?

"Maybe I'll sue you"

"Punative damages"

"Punative damages, sir"

"The people you work for and the people you represent, I'll probably sue them too."

Back