$50,000 tax free OR this magical power

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
A friendly wizard appears!

He claims that he's not like those other wizards you've heard about and he only wants to help.

He's going to give you a choice.

You can either have $50,000 tax free

OR

You can be given the ability disable any car/truck for one hour, just by using your mind.

Might come in handy for when you see people driving like assholes. Suddenly their car dies, they have to pull over and they can't figure out what's wrong. By the time they get it to a mechanic, an hour has passed and the car works fine.

A friendly wizard appears!

He claims that he's not like those other wizards you've heard about and he only wants to help.

He's going to give you a choice.

You can either have $50,000 tax free

OR

You can be given the ability disable any car/truck for one hour, just by using your mind.

Might come in handy for when you see people driving like assholes. Suddenly their car dies, they have to pull over and they can't figure out what's wrong. By the time they get it to a mechanic, an hour has passed and the car works fine.
I would take the power. I'll open up a car repair shop, and disable women's cars. They'll bring the car in and I'll charge them for two transmissions

Imagine if you could make every car around you stop so you could cruise through life without traffic. Cruising through New York like it was a small town.

Gimme the 50 large and I'll just buy a big giant handgun and shoot out the engine of any truck I want to disable
Win win

giphy.webp

50k won't change my life, I'm taking the disable car power.

I imagine it'd make driving a lot more fun to punish asshole drivers. I'd do it safely of course.

Gimme the 50 large and I'll just buy a big giant handgun and shoot out the engine of any truck I want to disable
Win win

giphy.webp

Get a Smith and Wesson 460 magnum.
IMG_4871.jpeg

Or even better, a suppressed over/under revolver that also shoots rockets with a red dot for accuracy.
IMG_4055.jpeg

How many cars would you be able to stop for an hour?

$100,000 tax free
or
Power to disable anyone's asshole for one hour?

Back