What would your 16 year old self say to you today?

"You're still on Sherdog every night, you fuckin loser!"

<36>

You are the next Steve Jobs which is eerie since the first Steve Jobs had not become a household name yet

Holy shit you got a Street Fighter 2 Championship Edition CABINET?!

Honestly, I think I'd be pretty pleased with how things turned out. Of course, I'd wonder how I wound up in Arizona as opposed to Maine. Back then I was convinced that I was going to move to Maine but I never did. I vacationed there a lot over the years but I never got to live there like I thought I would. Not that I'm disappointed in that choice now. To hell with the cold weather. LOL.

I think he’d at least think I was married or in a steady relationship. But I don’t think it would be a difficult interaction with them in any sense. I think I could easily convince him why things are the way they are. My viewpoints on society haven’t changed much.

I think he would be more surprised with the rest of my family though.

The irony is that 16 y/o me wouldn't give a shit what 45 y/o me thinks or says and 45 y/o me wouldn't give a shit what 16 y/o me thinks or says.

He'd probably ask to bang my wife. Kid needed to get laid.

No words, we would just stare each other in the eyes, both fully aware of how much we masturbate.

Actually, thinking about this a bit more, sixteen year old me would probably just ask if he ever gets to have sex with ____, the blank being whoever my crush was at that time. Probably some girl I was with in class.

The answer is no.

I'm good with myself, allways stayed true to myself and where I'm from but still progressing like a mf.

He would be very impressed with how I managed to leave my hometown to study in the bigger city of Manila, learning to live on my own, and then graduating from school to having a stable job now, as I continue to grow and earn money and get fckin rich. He would thank me. I'd treat him with whatever he wants after we talk.

Holy crap you drink a lot of coffee/beer/whiskey

You have three homes!

Let’s use all that money and just buy a pad in Malibu where we game all day and night

Why the fuck do we still wake up at 5am

Hot dang we cook amazing food

*Slowly puts head down and closes eyes in shame...

They’d be very disappointed in my lack of full time job and no girlfriend. They’d be somewhat dismayed at my lack of muscle mass but pretty impressed by my lifts. They’d be shocked at how little I have aged (thought 29 was ancient at 16), and shocked I still have my hair.

Back