What will you be wearing today? :>

Wear this underneath my clothes when I go out at night. During the day I leave my guns locked away in a safe. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Is that an Alien Gear?
I've got a beautiful Alien Gear holster that my father in law got me for my birthday but I've actually yet to wear it. I just haven't been in a situation yet that I've felt the need to be armed outside our house. But I suppose one day that day may come.

Is that an Alien Gear?
I've got a beautiful Alien Gear holster that my father in law got me for my birthday but I've actually yet to wear it. I just haven't been in a situation yet that I've felt the need to be armed outside our house. But I suppose one day that day may come.

Yep sure is. AG Cloak Tuck 3.0. Many of my friends have Conceal Carry permits. There's been lot of daytime car jacking and robberies here. When I go out with my friends it's like we're a cavalry. Yeehaw.

Yep sure is. AG Cloak Tuck 3.0. Many of my friends have Conceal Carry permits. There's been lot of daytime car jacking and robberies here. When I go out with my friends it's like we're a cavalry. Yeehaw.

Cool! I've got a ShapeShift 4.0.

Wear this underneath my clothes when I go out at night. During the day I leave my guns locked away in a safe. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

You are a great citizen @Sir Galahad , I know Mr President Trump would be very proud of you, and I know for a fact he would like you a lot.. you are a good person and very reliable.

Cool! I've got a ShapeShift 4.0.

Tried other brands but Alien Gear was the most comfortable. If we go out as a group we tell each other if we're packin just to be safe.

giphy.gif

I'm only 5'8" so I need to wear lifts like Joe Rogan to qualify as a Secret Service Agent. Maybe President Trump will make an exception. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

giphy.gif
There is exceptions for people like you, because of how awesome and great you are... you would be an excellent CIA or special ops agent.. I bet you could keep a very good secret.

You would be similar too the very select few who have been hiding the truth about UFO/Aliens from us, even Trump has no need to know and is not told, as its way too deep and complex.

Would destroy religion and many other things, and you would be the type that would keep the secret from us and hide it well.

source.gif

There is exceptions for people like you, because of how awesome and great you are... you would be an excellent CIA or special ops agent.. I bet you could keep a very good secret.

You would be similar too the very select few who have been hiding the truth about UFO/Aliens from us, even Trump has no need to know and is not told, as its way too deep and complex.

Would destroy religion and many other things, and you would be the type that would keep the secret from us and hide it well.

source.gif

I'm great at blending into a feral cat colony and investigate. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

my usual outfit for a Friday. a Trump hat and a smile.

Corporate America clothes/shoes are on the docket Mon-Fri. I cheat their system though(or I atleast tell myself that I am), and wear Dickie's pants instead of slacks, and my desk is by an air vent so I wear a hoodie most of the time too.

Also, they "allow you" to wear jeans on payday and other "special occasions". However, I refuse to ever do that because I never want to get excited about, or act like being able to wear jeans(or any other clothes for that matter) is a "reward". "This place is awesome! If we are good, they let us wear jeans!" <45>

Back