What will you be wearing today? :>

God - that dude looks like he time traveled from the 90s. I still have an old school EMS bag with those crazy straps & shit, even a few of those old school North Face bags too, all at my mom's haha.

& I hate the 6, the underground stank train.
I'm pretty sure ppl still dressed like that up til the 2000s bro

View attachment 727481 You guys were interested in how my hoodie looked?? :D Awesome!!
View attachment 727485 View attachment 727487 Newly out the shower and showing off :p
^ Freshly bought and never worn -*

I took like 20+ pics but most of them would have probably gotten me banned :rolleyes: (Think jumping on my bed and spinning around like a loon) :D
Tis what made the cut... Maybe I'll throw in something else later, shrug?

Time for me to get to work, I'll check up on the thread later :)

@paynebringer Too cold to be a butt bee :D But I have a good butt balance I like to think :cool:

Is this the first time you've technically posted pics of yourself? Huge if true.

Also I am disappoint

Jeans, a flannel shirt, and a pair of steel toe Reeboks.

vince-black-striped-v-neck-sweater-product-1-2313912-379371960.jpeg

Except with some slacks and slip-on loafers.

I was just going through my clothes here in the early morning before my shower and I wondered what will the Sherdog friends be wearing today?! :D

So far beyond the stuff I'll be having on at work I've settled on a pair of comfy white socks, nicely fitted gray jeans and a sweet newly bought hoodie that it says USA on :cool: I'm patriotic like that!!

Hmm I'm not sure if underwear is worth or wise mentioning**- :rolleyes:

I'll be wearing a scrunchie as always to tie my long hair up with once I've changed clothes at work''-

For the outdoors I have a thick n trusty cold proof jacket (Brown) and a super cute hat :p
My shoes aren't anything stylish really, just a pair of excellent black pandere winter boots :)

Can't wait for the weather to get a bit milder so I can get away with wearing my old baseball cap!! :D
(Backwards obviously!!) :p

Now you!! :)
@Iroh
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
@paynebringer
@Sir Galahad

Can we see some photos? :rolleyes: @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

wpxlbye0vlmzkbe9peem.jpg

dressing up in a call of duty punisher outfit < being a real life gta character
The worst part is he was white knighting too, I swear every fuckin YouTube subway fight I've seen was started by a white knight

Fuckin coward, afraid to tell the girl he wants to eat the pussayyy

Lol that hipster guys jeans were cutting off the circulation to his brain

haha that's exactly what I was thinking. those pants are way too tight to be acting all hard.

Lounge set, bathrobe, Crocs.

I’m chilled out with the flu.

And I got the shot a month ago.

What was the point?

:confused:

4 year old Levi's (skinny fit for the super masculine)
3 year old extra medium polo shirt
Thrift store Patagonia sweater
Faded black 5 year old Van's slip ons
I've seen XS, XL, and even XXXL, but wtf is extra medium? More in the middle? Super average? is it larger or smaller than a regular medium?

Back