What will you be wearing today? :>

Blue jeans, black denim jacket, vans low rise sneakers, maybe a hoodie.

34 years old.

I feel like I need to change my wardrobe. I have a fuck ton of band shirts and not much else.

TapOut Hat, Affliction Tee with gold detailing, TapOut wristband, oversized diamante watch a large silver chain with a diamante dollar emblem, baggy jeans and some Vans. Probably have a large can of Monster with me too.

I thought thats what everybody on Sherdog wears?

TapOut Hat, Affliction Tee with gold detailing, TapOut wristband, oversized diamante watch a large silver chain with a diamante dollar emblem, baggy jeans and some Vans. Probably have a large can of Monster with me too.

I thought thats what everybody on Sherdog wears?

I still have some old expired cans of Xyience that I choke down. They have congealed into a fairly toxic sludge in the bottom of the cans, but that's the price of high fashion. I also bought out the Xtreme Couture factory when it shut down, so I mix those tees in with my Tapout and Ed Hardy. Other than that, same outfit bro.

I still have some old expired cans of Xyience that I choke down. They have congealed into a fairly toxic sludge in the bottom of the cans, but that's the price of high fashion. I also bought out the Xtreme Couture factory when it shut down, so I mix those tees in with my Tapout and Ed Hardy. Other than that, same outfit bro.

We should get together and take selfies of ourselves watching an event - obviously with one fist clenched in every pose!

Crotch less underwear. Como top. Brown socks. Flip flops and a ski mask

nice. I have the g-star version of this, but I'm really liking that brown/tan color

g-star-raw-faeroes-mens-denim-hooded-jacket-raw-p31670-259016_medium.jpg
I tried one of these on a few months ago and was surprised how well they fit. Been looking at some of Carhartt’s more modern styles using lighter weight material and the quality is there. Prices won’t go back down til summer though!

flu mask, PJ's and a peaky blinders cap

Blue jeans, black denim jacket, vans low rise sneakers, maybe a hoodie.

34 years old.

I feel like I need to change my wardrobe. I have a fuck ton of band shirts and not much else.
I live in band and movie shirts in the winter

Back