What will you be wearing today? :>

Black shoes, black socks, black belt, charcoal grey suit, white shirt, green plaid tie.

I’ll be wearing an all white top, all white belt and all white jeans, body lookin like milk.

View attachment 727481 You guys were interested in how my hoodie looked?? :D Awesome!!
View attachment 727485 View attachment 727487 Newly out the shower and showing off :p
^ Freshly bought and never worn -*

I took like 20+ pics but most of them would have probably gotten me banned :rolleyes: (Think jumping on my bed and spinning around like a loon) :D
Tis what made the cut... Maybe I'll throw in something else later, shrug?

Time for me to get to work, I'll check up on the thread later :)

@paynebringer Too cold to be a butt bee :D But I have a good butt balance I like to think :cool:

I like the hoodie fashionable & functionable my two favorite F's when it comes to fashion. I was quite certain you had a good butt balance if you can do butt kickbacks with a nephew & niece as weight replacements I can only believe butt balance well in tuned and toned...

View attachment 727481 You guys were interested in how my hoodie looked?? :D Awesome!!
View attachment 727485 View attachment 727487 Newly out the shower and showing off :p
^ Freshly bought and never worn -*

I took like 20+ pics but most of them would have probably gotten me banned :rolleyes: (Think jumping on my bed and spinning around like a loon) :D
Tis what made the cut... Maybe I'll throw in something else later, shrug?

Time for me to get to work, I'll check up on the thread later :)

@paynebringer Too cold to be a butt bee :D But I have a good butt balance I like to think :cool:
<Oku03>

I’m fortunate to work for a company where dress code is super relaxed. I’ve done the “wear a tie everyday” thing and it sucks. Button-up shirt, jeans, Puma sneaks (old school ones, not the weird Sporty Spice ones that make ppl look like soccer players from the year 3000). And a heavy jacket because I live in the Midwest and shit is cold.

Oh yea I forgot to mention my jacket, some black hooded bomber from h&m

Thanks, oh you catched that? :D Yeah I kinda need to be in shape doing what I do :)
Speaking about work... I gotta get in the car :confused: This thread is delaying me, you guys are funny :D

Have a safe and productive day God Bless...

Tomorrow I'll wear this. Wearing some old clothes right now that I worked out in.

minimum-allston-2-0-jacket-black-m-hover-p.jpg

upload_2020-2-12_18-27-59.jpeg
Anerkjendt-bobby-pants-deep-9419607-m-profil-p.jpg

zen-7305-lage-veterschoen-bruin-1.jpg

woolpower-full-zip-jacket-600-black.jpg.png nordwand-pro-pants-herr-anthracite.jpg ECCO_W_S12163_1.jpg
1cf83e3082dc3c74093f5a7027a7a9b9.jpg

Pretty much that.. i point at shit and pretend to be important at a construction site in the middle of winter in sweden..

Ie functionality over everything..

Dressed up to kick ass on the 6 train @HHJ @Bang Bang @Konster @22k

God - that dude looks like he time traveled from the 90s. I still have an old school EMS bag with those crazy straps & shit, even a few of those old school North Face bags too, all at my mom's haha.

& I hate the 6, the underground stank train.

Nothing comes between me and my Calvins.

Back