What will Cain do differently against Werdum

whadupman

#FeartheReturn
@Blue
Reaction score
He is gonna lose anyway Werdum is no Jds but what will Cain try to do differently ?
He would be scared to take him down , he already got beat up in stand up he couldn't do anything in the clinch? so is he gonna try to be Jds and try to knock Werdum out.
I think knocking out Werdum is the only way Cain can win :eek:

He will try to get hit in the face less while trying to hit Werdum more in the face this time.

That's what he was trying to do in the first fight as well TS, especially after the 1st round. He was frustrated and going very hard in many shots, to the point of looking reckless. Werdum just kept capitalizing though.

I remember when Werdum claimed that Overeem is his son. Who knew that Cain was his real son all along.

He will fight at sea level

NYKTzWgrbBU.jpg

I think Werdum should have retired, he's pretty old. Still rooting for him though.

Cain will definitely push the wall and maul angle. I see it ending the same way though.

I think we will see Cain more willing to GnP Verdum this time, while still staying out of guard.

His best chance is going to land power shots from the outside. While Werdum is better at every facet of MMA, the smallest differential will be at boxing range. Cain has power, so if he stays on the outside, spams leg kicks and overhand rights, he might find his mark.

However, Werdum is also very good at range and will be landing better combos the whole time, so it's really just prolonging the inevitable. But he gets finished more quickly if he wanders into a clinch or a takedown.

I think Werdum should have retired, he's pretty old. Still rooting for him though.

Cain will definitely push the wall and maul angle. I see it ending the same way though.

Why do you think he should retire now? That sounds bizarre. He is at the highest point of his career and this is his best chance to make bank. He has also been improving with every fight it seems and destroying his opponents. I think money is the biggest factor for most fighters but we as fans overlook that factor and assume that it's all about the legacy.

Instead of getting submitted he will get KO'd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back