What was the most out of line thing Dana/UFC have ever done.

GSP - Company great man wins a close fight and Dana acts like he sucks, killed his dog, and tries to prevent him from attending so he can defend himself.

He didn't act like he killed his dog and to be honest Dana may well have been wondering whether GSP was in on the decision. It was that strange.

He didn't act like he killed his dog and to be honest Dana may well have been wondering whether GSP was in on the decision. It was that strange.

I thought Hendricks won and that the fight was a bad decision. Dana acted like a disgrace at that post fight presser though. Then the piece of shit had nothing to say when GSP actually showed up :icon_lol:

Cutting Fitch. I mean he was still top 10...in the fucken world. Think about it

I actually gained a lot of respect for Jones for not being bullied into taking that ridiculous Sonnen fight at UFC 151. Plus he made Dana go on one of his crybaby smear campaigns which was a hilarious embarrassment to witness.
Changing the color of the font really sends your Message home!! Keep up the good work mate.

In general, shitting on fighters.... He really needs to keep his opinions (at a personal level) to himself. Talking about the Diaz Brothers as he does, dissing Jones, Saying Vitor is crazy, Saying that he thought this guy or that guy lost, that Jackson is klilling MMA...

Do your job, shut up.

Shave his head and get on the juice. I liked dana better when he was a pencil neck.

Denied Tito was out of the PPV with main event Chuck to avoid hurting ticket sales.

Cutting all AKA fighters when Fitch hesitated to sign away the rights to his likeness.

N
It was heat of the moment stuff. Most things are easier in hindsight.

Most promoters aren't so desperate for attention that they constantly put themselves in the heat of the moment.

Denied Tito was out of the PPV with main event Chuck to avoid hurting ticket sales.

Cutting all AKA fighters when Fitch hesitated to sign away the rights to his likeness.

He only cut Fitch, and it worked very well.

When he called that chick a f*****, lol.

Shitting on fighters, especially GSP, Fedor, Nick and the old 90's guys.

Boasting about his millions but saying fighters should be exciting fighters and win if they want more money, and he decides what is winning and what is exciting.

Everybody that was clapping at that press conference when Dana and Johny were shitting on GSP: fuck you bitch-ass brown-nosing motherfucker's.

Also, shitting on journalist and controlling the media.

titomoney-300x188.jpg

Editing Tito out of his achievements, because of personal reasons.

Only they didn't actually do that. Tito tweeted about it and half the MMA community took it as fact when in reality they only counted from the establishment of the current weight classes (UFC 31, I believe) which excluded several of Tito and Chuck's wins. They applied it consistently and if they hadn't Chuck would have been number one. So, I think that's the least out of line thing they've done. Had they left Chuck's wins or something, sure, but they didn't. So, they didn't erase Tito's history, they just used a specific set of criteria under which Tito doesn't have enough wins to be on the list. That's all there is to it.

Anyway, to answer the topic, cutting Jake Shields is my answer. Even with his fights not being all that exciting he was still a top level fighter and probably at least somewhat of a draw. At least with Fitch you could argue that he was 1-2-1 in his last 4 prior to being cut and the win wasn't a "top" guy at the time, Jake was 2-1 with 1 no contest. His last two victories were over top guys who are still in the top 10 today (Woodley, who's possibly in the top 5, and Maia). Cutting him makes no sense and I still can't believe they did it.

Talking shit about fighters. Dana is a good businessman, he's hardnosed and has taken the ufc to an amazing level.

But, he should keep the personal matters private.

Bad mouthing couture, shamrocks, Ortiz all that when they'd left the ufc is out of order - DW should keep it strictly business.

Dana White? Out of line? Nope can't think of anything.

Back