What was the hottest chick debate when you were 12 years old?

lol once you're in your teens its kinda lame bruh. but we would wrestle in a kiddy pool and hold each other under water LOL or if we were in the house we'd climb on the table or counter and jump on each other. ahh, "don't try this at home" right

y'all wack

Idk, nitro vs raw was in full swing when I was 17. I remember talking wrestling with grown men on the regular back then like it was a real sport, and not manly soap operas. It was super popular. Everyone was trying to backyard wrestle. Wasn't really that unusual.

Wrestling was live on TV 5 nights a week, that is how crazy it got. You had Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Night live wrestling shows on major tv networks.

Idk, nitro vs raw was in full swing when I was 17. I remember talking wrestling with grown men on the regular back then like it was a real sport, and not manly soap operas. It was super popular. Everyone was trying to backyard wrestle. Wasn't really that unusual.

Wrestling was live on TV 5 nights a week, that is how crazy it got. You had Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Night live wrestling shows on major tv networks. WWF, WCW, ECW, backyard wrestling videos were everywhere.
yeah i remember wrestling being popular enough that every day after the night it aired we'd be discussing it at school first thing in the morning lol. DID YOU SEE x DO THAT TO SO-AND-SO HOLY SHIT ahaha good times.

I just seen Raw, Smackdown, Saturday whatever it was and Sunday Heat.

As an 80s kid the lines were drawn loud and clear thanks to one movie

Sarah-Michelle-Gellar-Selma-Blair-Kiss-In-Cruel-Intentions-Wins-MTVs-Best-Kiss-Award-In-2000.gif

Pamela Anderson vs Carmen Electra.

Lisa Bonet vs Janet Jackson

When I was 12 we were barely becoming aware that women existed.
<mma4> I agree, recall a slightly older friend mentioning Tracey Austin during Wimbledon, and then i'm not sure how long after that, Samantha Fox and her glorious 16 year old 34D bare boobs graced daily British tabloids.

Back