What was the hottest chick debate when you were 12 years old?

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I was 12, the hottest chick debate was between Cindy Crawford, and Kathy Ireland.

1442379285-kathy-ireland_305x142.jpg

I was always on team Ireland. I'm curious what the debate was for different ages. I know we got some real old timers here who will debate which chick from the shawshank redemption posters was hottest.

I'm also curious what the debate is for all the adult shaped children who post here, also known as people in their 20's.

Thier is only one rule here, pics or stfu.

When I was 12 we were barely becoming aware that women existed.

When I was 12, the hottest chick debate was between Cindy Crawford, and Kathy Ireland.

1442379285-kathy-ireland_305x142.jpg

I was always on team Ireland. I'm curious what the debate was for different ages. I know we got some real old timers here who will debate which chick from the shawshank redemption posters was hottest.

I'm also curious what the debate is for all the adult shaped children who post here, also known as people in their 20's.

Thier is only one rule here, pics or stfu.
I think that's about right, I'm vintage '70.

24827226c96519b4fee45c3987147aab.jpg

Everyone knew the answer though....

Last edited:
You see, that's a difficult question, because I am 11.

Fontella Vs Eunice

2004-Neanderthal-Male-Female-reconstructions-by-BBC-Horizon-and-SODA-fx.jpg

Now everyone was high on Eunice, but I always saw Fonnie's inner beauty.

Idk. I just heard my older cousins discuss the chicks they seen while we were out to the store or something lol. Never heard any famous names.

Tho at 12 I think I personally dug WWE’s Lita and Xena xD I just liked bad bitches tbh.
087501ac1a9b03df424c857c2a3e8685--wwe-lita-wrestling-divas.jpg

tumblr_odwzct2fEo1umtg37o1_540.jpg

Uh what? Those girls were everything EXCEPT hot. In what universe are skinny boring women hot?

At 12. This woman did it for me.

bdc94a51a175e94840db4fed01fa5f1d.jpg
The answer: this is what skinny girls can do for you

The question: what is not a damned thing

Im trying to remember maybe trish stratus?

lol tho i was big into crawford as a real young kid used to have her calendar and said that was gonna be my wife. bork1}

Back