What The Hell Did The English Fighter Do To Piss Dana Off So Much

Louis Fisette probably comes back.

In any season of TUF I've watched, there's always been bits at the end of episodes that make you think "oh shit, *insert fighter* is getting kicked off/is in shit/is going to pussy out etc etc", and I can't remember any situation where they clearly laid it out the way it was

Probably nothing. Remember everytime they made it seem like kimbo was coming back on lol

It looks like she's standing behind Grant in that shot and I don't see crutches, but I suppose they could be hiding there. Hmm...

wvyJzkT.png

It is probably the fighter next to the black guy with his head down and hand on his hips. Also the chick to his right is looking at him, which may indicate he is the culprit.

But most likely it is a cheap trick by the editing department.

one of those three:
-sexual harassment
-he made jokes about bald people
-caught juicing with dana's steroids

It'll be a mobile phone or some shit like that.

He impregnated every female in the house

In any season of TUF I've watched, there's always been bits at the end of episodes that make you think "oh shit, *insert fighter* is getting kicked off/is in shit/is going to pussy out etc etc", and I can't remember any situation where they clearly laid it out the way it was

Exactly and every season multiple different threads are made and some people are so sure the edited small clips they see are 100% true and make threads and comments only to be wrong later. Year after year. Season after season. Probably the same gullible easy to amuse and trick types every time. TV, reality TV especially has that effect on a certain sheepish segment of population. There's tons of mindless, awful programming and gimmicks because of these types of people.

Last edited:
What was the jackpot?
Why would you rip up someone elses lottery ticket?

They've been putting together misleading promos for 18 seasons. If you're "100% positive," you are a grade A moron.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that he impregnated one of the female fighters?

How does impregnating a chick cost another guy his place?

How does impregnating a chick cost another guy his place?

I thought I heard him say, you ripped up someone else's lottery ticket... idk, maybe he knocked her up, and she had to pull out of the competition..

There's not nearly enough information to say who Dana is yelling at. They don't even really imply anyone specific.

Back