What The Hell Did The English Fighter Do To Piss Dana Off So Much

wvyJzkT.png

Who is the guy in white on the left behind that chick fighter who seems to be apparently helping her stand up? Did she get injured in some kind of goofing around accidentally and it was the guys fault?

She is holding her own arm in this photo. she has one arm behind her back going across and does not look injured at all.

Props to the editors. They managed to keep Cody off the radar. Didn't see that coming. You'd think fighters would take weight cutting seriously by now.

I haven't seen anything of this season bar episode 1 and reading recaps.

But Dave Grant is the guy who impressed me most. Now Bollinger is gone, Grant could win the whole thing...except I've definitely seen a trailer where he's crying in a locker room, and not in a joyful way. So Im guessing Gutierrez shocks and beats him.

An offer only stands on the table for so long. Noone accepted my offer so it expired.

An offer only stands on the table for so long. Noone accepted my offer so it expired.

Hey look it's the guy whose brain is so easily fooled by the most obvious, simple, basic editing.

I'm glad a high minded deep thinker like yourself is sticking around.

haha, I was really hoping that this thread would've been brought back just to let this guy know he was completely wrong. I've never seen a poster so SURE of something and there were some folks completely buying into it.

its bullshit editing .... you can see him say 2 you took someones lottery ticket and ripped it up" when that guy did not make weight

Back