What The Hell Did The English Fighter Do To Piss Dana Off So Much

I mean, look at Junie Browning. That guy was a raving ass hat and didn't get kicked off (to the best of my knowledge).

That's because Dana wanted the other guys to beat him off.

He steals one of the girls used tampons from.the trash bin and puts it on a guys pillow. Lmao. Maybe the guy calls someone f***** (its ryhmes with maggot) or maybe he made a rape joke, while idolizing randy and fedor.

Yeah I looked at that and thought "WTF"? The only time I saw Dana kick someone off the show was some nobody named Isaac whatshisass who couldn't make weight for the fight and embarrassed himself. It was when Gray Maynard was going through as well and had the guy on the bike in the steam room trying to lose weight. The guy passed out and the ambulance had to be called. Dana was jacked and threw him out pronto.

The guy who got kicked off for not makin weight was gave rudiger. Dana also kicked out 3 people at once for drunken fighting in the house (2 for fighting 1 for instigating the fight), he also kicked a guy off because he snuck out of the house to go bang a chick....

Perhaps he exposes his genitals to one or multiple women in the house.

So we're assuming it's Grant because he was with Rousey crying in the back? I mean, the way TS sounds is pretty damn positive with their assumption but based on what? You can't tell who Dana is talking to and then a few snippets later you see homeboy with Rousey in the back. Those who are so sure it's him, idk if they'd make it that obvious but then again look at how they were basically ruining the elimination fights by showing you highlights before the fights happened.

So we're assuming it's Grant because he was with Rousey crying in the back? I mean, the way TS sounds is pretty damn positive with their assumption but based on what? You can't tell who Dana is talking to and then a few snippets later you see homeboy with Rousey in the back. Those who are so sure it's him, idk if they'd make it that obvious but then again look at how they were basically ruining the elimination fights by showing you highlights before the fights happened.

I remember last season they edited to so it made it look like Uriah Hall sent someone away in an ambulance when really that was due to that dudes kidneys packing up.

They were very careful not to show who Dana was shouting at so who knows who it is

For the last time it definitely was him. Cross my heart and hope to die.

For the last time it definitely was him. Cross my heart and hope to die.

Well either you know some shit we don't or you're basing it off 2 snippets, one where we don't even see who Dana is talking to and one where it could be 100 million things. It'd be pretty stupid for the UFC to make it that obvious when they've been extremely good at throwing us off, like dude said about where they made it look like Hall sent someone in an ambulance when in reality it was Casey or whatever his name is getting in cuz of kidney issues. I'm sure if you went back into older threads you could find a laundry list of people being 100% certain and being 100% wrong.

Again, unless you know something we don't, which is possible consider how the internet turns people into attention whore's (not an insult just a term) to where if they have insider info they can't shut up they have to spill it so they can get attention.

Well either you know some shit we don't or you're basing it off 2 snippets, one where we don't even see who Dana is talking to and one where it could be 100 million things. It'd be pretty stupid for the UFC to make it that obvious when they've been extremely good at throwing us off, like dude said about where they made it look like Hall sent someone in an ambulance when in reality it was Casey or whatever his name is getting in cuz of kidney issues. I'm sure if you went back into older threads you could find a laundry list of people being 100% certain and being 100% wrong.

Again, unless you know something we don't, which is possible consider how the internet turns people into attention whore's (not an insult just a term) to where if they have insider info they can't shut up they have to spill it so they can get attention.

Dude, he crossed his heart and hoped to die.

What more do you want from the guy??

Well, Hall did send Adam Cella to the hospital. Also the TUF previews often were quite obvious.

To the people saying it might not be him, wtf are you talking about. It clearly is. I guarantee it. It even shows him crying backstage with Ronda telling Ronda its not her fault.
wait, how many Ronda's are there?
He jizzed on a guys face while he was sleeping
remember when they all urinated in a bowl of salad and half of the other team ate it? :p and then a guy beat his meat onto some sushi.....

Well, Hall did send Adam Cella to the hospital. Also the TUF previews often were quite obvious.

You're missing the point. The way they hyped up the clip was they implied Hall sent someone in an ambulance and it was all related, which it wasn't. Yes he sent Adam Cella to the hospital, but it was totally unrelated to the clips they were trying to make us believe went together.

So again, I'm trying to understand why this cat is SOOOOO certain it was Grant when nothing really implies it was him other than that one clip they showed of him and Rousey. I think that was done to purposely throw people off because some will go "Oh yeah it's that Grant guy, he was already doing illegal blows why wouldn't he fuck up?" It would just seem too obvious for it to be him that's why I think it was just a way to throw off viewers like they and 100 other reality shows do on a regular. TUF is one of the worst shows when it comes to that, they'll show you the back of some dude's head who has brown hair looking like he's getting owned, 100 people claim they know who it is, and it turns out to be someone completely different.

wait, how many Ronda's are there?

remember when they all urinated in a bowl of salad and half of the other team ate it? :p and then a guy beat his meat onto some sushi.....

If I'm not mistaken that was Kyle Kinsburgy who ate that sushi and I think it was his own semen too. Either way I hated that season, I'd take boring as fuck fights and lame coaches with no personality over seeing that kind of shit.

sounds like a red herring, fighters aren't allowed to leave the house to buy a lottery ticket.

Some of you guys are crappy detectives. Go to mma.tv and look up the fighters and it will show who is under suspension, and who isn't. Makes it pretty clear I think.

Back