What possessed Zac Efron to ruin his face and get Jaw Implants and take steroids/hgh?

When I first saw the picture I was like why is there a side by side pic of Efron and UFC fighter Al Iaquinta?

didn't we have a thread on here about mewing that brought some lolz.

Most women don't care about what you are saying just the whore ones who are airhead bimbos and followers of pop culture.
So the height thing is real, not just imagined by short guys. I recently watched a video about online dating and what you can do to be more attractive. They had a 5' dude in a room with average to tall guys of various builds, and a group of 4 or 5 women from the same age group on the other side a one way mirror, like in any police show with a line-up. They asked the women what it would take for them to date him: what if he was famous? What if he was successful? They even asked what if he was a multi-millionaire? And they all said they would not date him in any circumstance because he was too short.
Now I would have to say that they are lying or the cutoff is around 5'6", because T. Cruise and Mr. Efron have no problems attracting the opposite sex.

Looks like implants. Hgh/TRT Wouldn’t have that dramatic of an effect on his face in such a short period of time at low-doses. Also if you look at the structure of his chin in the first picture, it’s rounded off with a divot, in the middle. In the second picture it is completely angular. Which leads me to believe he had some sort of implant or fillers

Hd probably did but I can see it being roids too. We don't know how long he's been doing em. Neighbors came out how long ago?

Hd probably did but I can see it being roids too. We don't know how long he's been doing em. Neighbors came out how long ago?
Hes possibly on something too, but could very well be natural. Hes not big whatsoever. Just very lean the amount of muscle mass he has could be attained naturally. This is coming from someone on trt.
Angrogens cause male secondary sex charicteristics like masculinization of the face, but not this dramatically. Even people on Tren dont make changes in face structure this dramatically in a short period of time

ios_large_1553542421_image.jpg

I thought of this^ Amazing World of Gumball episode when I saw Efron's pic.

Hes possibly on something too, but could very well be natural. Hes not big whatsoever. Just very lean the amount of muscle mass he has could be attained naturally. This is coming from someone on trt.
Angrogens cause male secondary sex charicteristics like masculinization of the face, but not this dramatically. Even people on Tren dont make changes in face structure this dramatically in a short period of time

My point was maybe it wasn't a short period of time. The movie i mentioned was almost a decade ago i believe. Either way I dont really care lol

Damn, I didn't know the man went full cat lady, that's pretty damn sad. He already had women after him by the boatload, why do that?

I'm sort of amazed at how much speculation a single photo has caused on the internet. A single photo. Hardly enough eveidence to make any sort of judgement.

He lookes alright I guess

Whatever he wants to do and makes him happy.

Most likely gets more women than the rest of us anyway.

Back