What possessed Zac Efron to ruin his face and get Jaw Implants and take steroids/hgh?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seems he is on that body dysmorphia, he has the height insecurity of Joe Rogan so he got on TRT and hgh, to get jacked and then the insecurity of being called pretty boy of Mickey Rourke so he got some botox and plastic surgery for a monster jaw, now he looks like a bad cartoon.

Sad stuff dude was blessed with good looks, also being 5'7 and good looking is okay, a lot of hot women dont give a shit about height thats some incel weirdo guys online.

Before this is the face the women preferred which incel weirdos say is not attractive to women
gettyimages-84983698.jpg

The after the face incels think is what women like yet women find disgusting
zac-efron-2021.jpeg

I don’t think he had work done but rather got tanned, jacked, lost baby fat, and probably did do some anabolics.

my ex was watching his stupid travel show a year or two ago and he’s definitely I felt going for some ex-special op’s type look now. Looks alcohol bloated and everything.

Looks like implants. Hgh/TRT Wouldn’t have that dramatic of an effect on his face in such a short period of time at low-doses. Also if you look at the structure of his chin in the first picture, it’s rounded off with a divot, in the middle. In the second picture it is completely angular. Which leads me to believe he had some sort of implant or fillers

Last edited:
I don’t think he had work done but rather got tanned, jacked, lost baby fat, and probably did do some anabolics.

my ex was watching his stupid travel show a year or two ago and he’s definitely I felt going for some ex-special op’s type look now. Looks alcohol bloated and everything.

No. He had work done its obvious.
Seems he is on that body dysmorphia, he has the height insecurity of Joe Rogan so he got on TRT and hgh, to get jacked and then the insecurity of being called pretty boy of Mickey Rourke so he got some botox and plastic surgery for a monster jaw, now he looks like a bad cartoon.

Sad stuff dude was blessed with good looks, also being 5'7 and good looking is okay, a lot of hot women dont give a shit about height thats some incel weirdo guys online.

Before this is the face the women preferred which incel weirdos say is not attractive to women
gettyimages-84983698.jpg

The after the face incels think is what women like yet women find disgusting
zac-efron-2021.jpeg

He should of stopped with the steroids and fixing his teeth via veneers. If he really is into surgery he should of just made himself 3 inches taller LOL, what he has done now screams insecurity BUT aging will only make him shorter. I give him a 7 to 7.5 before he fucked his face. Also , all men will always be insecure of their height and penis size unless they are well endowned and or average height to tall.

Looks like implants
Many think Zac Efron got plastic surgery, but it’s possible it’s just injections.
According to plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn, who spoke with OK!, “Zac does look quite different, with a wider jaw especially on the right. I suppose it’s possible he’s had injections of filler to reshape his jaw.”

So we do all agree that Zac at the very least looks, well, different.

Injections would mean that he did get some work done but didn’t actually go under the knife. Another plastic surgeon, Dr. Chris Funderburk, said that Zac may have “fallen victim to the overfilled face with facial fillers. This happens frequently when patients find a cosmetic injector (frequently of the celebrity variety) who they trust, but the injector either 1) has a poor grasp on proper facial aesthetics or 2) is just milking a wealthy client for more money with continued injections.”
https://www.distractify.com/p/zac-efron-plastic-surgery

No. He had work done its obvious.

He should of stopped with the steroids and fixing his teeth via veneers. If he really is into surgery he should of just made himself 3 inches taller LOL, what he has done now screams insecurity BUT aging will only make him shorter. I give him a 7 to 7.5 before he fucked his face. Also , all men will always be insecure of their height and penis size unless they are well endowned and or average height to tall.
Brother stop with this incel insecurity please man its not healthy. Most women dont care about what you are saying just the whore ones who are airhead bimbos and followers of pop culture.

Many think Zac Efron got plastic surgery, but it’s possible it’s just injections.
According to plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn, who spoke with OK!, “Zac does look quite different, with a wider jaw especially on the right. I suppose it’s possible he’s had injections of filler to reshape his jaw.”

So we do all agree that Zac at the very least looks, well, different.

Injections would mean that he did get some work done but didn’t actually go under the knife. Another plastic surgeon, Dr. Chris Funderburk, said that Zac may have “fallen victim to the overfilled face with facial fillers. This happens frequently when patients find a cosmetic injector (frequently of the celebrity variety) who they trust, but the injector either 1) has a poor grasp on proper facial aesthetics or 2) is just milking a wealthy client for more money with continued injections.”
https://www.distractify.com/p/zac-efron-plastic-surgery
Any celebrity who’s looking to Remain youthful-looking In their old age should be consulting Jared Leto

Damn! Working with the Rock really did a psyche mind trip on him. Lmao! F him he mind fucked his ex for a yr then threw her away like trash. Never feel sorry for celebs.

Did he get swarmed by bees?

Hadn't seen him sine High School Musical 2, lol

Brother stop with this incel insecurity please man its not healthy. Most women dont care about what you are saying just the whore ones who are airhead bimbos and followers of pop culture.

Well Celebs seem to agree with me.

Zac Efron clearly does. Also doesnt he wear lifts? Man its reality. Ive seen male models even say stuff to

Back