• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What possessed Zac Efron to ruin his face and get Jaw Implants and take steroids/hgh?

Damn! Working with the Rock really did a psyche mind trip on him. Lmao! F him he mind fucked his ex for a yr then threw her away like trash. Never feel sorry for celebs.
Dave Batista rubbed off on Kumail this nerd actor got jacked and claims natty, his jaw actually grew with muscles all over his face
Before
2000.jpg

After
kumail-nanjiani-1.jpg

Kumail-Nanjiani-body-shame.jpg

Its like people completely forget there's something known as lighting and angles when it comes to photos.....

He's also older....

Fix up people. You cant judge based on one photo.

Its like people completely forget there's something known as lighting and angles when it comes to photos.....

He's also older....

Fix up people. You cant judge based on one photo.
there is a video its just a screen cap, his jaw grew big time and someone said you can see the implants on both ends, have no clue why he wanted to destroy his already good looks. he had the genetics to age gracefully too.

What do you think about Kumail Nanjani I posted in here? He claims natty
Only an idiot would think he's natty.
there is a video its just a screen cap, his jaw grew big time and someone said you can see the implants on both ends, have no clue why he wanted to destroy his already good looks. he had the genetics to age gracefully too.
Post the video?

"I'll take the Rob Lowe with a bit more on the pouty lips pls"

Lol so ridiculous. People are going to lose their idiosyncratic attractiveness chasing stupid Barbie-doll ideals like this.

He's probably a manlet... Also hollywood...

He’s obviously on trt and orals , nobody transforms like that over 40 that quick

effron got super dry and shredded from winstrol
His face transformed, he became handsome when his jaw muscles grew and his neck wider. Also he is lucky that his hair is still full and thick.

So you think that is from TRT alone and orals like anavar? thats pretty impressive if its just trt, someone said its possible its just trt becuase its newb gains basically his body is in shock from never workingout before that his muscle grew faster with also the help of trt.

the crazy thing with Kumail is he is uber jacked you have to give him credit though because he is putting in the work and really consistent on his training and diet, he will no longer be able to be without TRT once you go on this stuff its for life
kumail-nanjiani-super-buff-arms-workout-la-01.jpg

Really dumb. Apart from being short dude was like perfect looking. His facial aesthetics in the Ted Bundy movie wrre 10/10. Definitely has that body dysmorphia thing. Overcompensating for being 5'7" i think.

Movies that require a “hard muscular” bodies and well Hollywood.

Really dumb. Apart from being short dude was like perfect looking. His facial aesthetics in the Ted Bundy movie wrre 10/10. Definitely has that body dysmorphia thing. Overcompensating for being 5'7" i think.
Yeah, most women dont care about his height, he is shorter but handsome. A lot of leading men are around his height.
He is insecure though, destroyed his looks.

Him and Shia Labouf got the same mental problem.

Both good looking, fit guys that are too small to be true alphas. So they roid up and are obsessed with being manly. It reeks of overcompensation.

Dave Batista rubbed off on Kumail this nerd actor got jacked and claims natty, his jaw actually grew with muscles all over his face
Before
2000.jpg

After
kumail-nanjiani-1.jpg

Kumail Nanjiani is on that Disney/ Marvel gear

What do you think about Kumail Nanjani I posted in here? He claims natty
Considering he went from dad bod to what he is now in two years, there's no fucking way he's natty.

It'd be one thing if he had been lifting for ten years and showed slower progression to this point during that time.

Before
2000.jpg

After
kumail-nanjiani-1.jpg

My top most punchable faces. CAN leftist who preaches shit and tries to come off humble.

Considering he went from dad bod to what he is now in two years, there's no fucking way he's natty.

It'd be one thing if he had been lifting for ten years and showed slower progression to this point during that time.
Do you think he is just on trt? Or more, he is dedicated and works out four days a week

Back