• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime FBI was 'prepared to use deadly force' in Trump raid Marjorie Taylor Green claims Biden was planning to assassinate Trump

Yeah, in this kind of scenario it would not be possible as his security was always assured. But if for some reason, in different circumstances, other agency attacks a former president, would the SS return the fire?
Why would they “attack” a former president?

yeah, like totally innocent and stuff

NINTCHDBPICT000613054099.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000613054097.jpg

let's get back on track though.
What, only white people are allowed to have guns? LOL

The real conspiracy here is that mtg is actually a man and he has now been identified.

It's Jerry Springer on the other side of a sex change.

I would like to hear from anyone who DOESN'T think she's an absolute joke. In a Republican House full of clowns, she is the most ridiculous.
MTG would be a pretty normal WR poster. She's no worse than people like Whippy, Super Nintendo, Nostra, Rob, and a dozen other interchangeable vectors for rightist chain mail.

Imagine the FBI in a firefight with private security and secret service :eek:

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but wasn't Trumps lawyer arguing that it's ok for a president to do this not but a week ago in front of the Supreme court? (even if it was legit orchestrated by biden and not just morons acting outraged over standard law enforcement verbiage)

I am absolutely cracking the hell up over you guys being mad as hell that Trump was treated like you or I.

The mother fucker was sitting on classified documents and was pussyfooting around with giving them back.

He earned everything he got that day.
Old shit for brains thought that presidents are "treated like you or I".<lmao>

You might be surprised to learn that "you or I" also don't have secret service protection, are not given classified information to begin with or have any authority to declassify anything, and in fact the entire reason they "classify" things to begin with is to hide them from "you or I".

I think this is all someone making a mountain out of wording in standard procedure?

Pretty sure FBI agents can always use deadly force if they feel their life is threatened. I don't know how that wouldn't be the case.
Probably because there is nothing "standard" about raiding a president's house.

"Prepared to use deadly force" should be at the top, bottom and middle of instructions to not do. What is the scenario where they might have to use "deadly force" and on whom? Did they think there was some chance they would get into a shootout with the secret service over a documents charge?

Hard not to notice the damn near 100% overlap in people who are outraged when police serve warrants on armed drug dealers, and those who are thrilled about the FBI raiding a president's house "prepared to use deadly force" over a documents charge.

Is there really no lie and no low the right won't sink to?

It's a real tragedy trump has poisoned the country to the point where liars will defend him. But you guys are the worst casualties of the whole thing. I feel very sorry for all of you.

You might be surprised to learn that "you or I" also don't have secret service protection, are not given classified information to begin with or have any authority to declassify anything, and in fact the entire reason they "classify" things to begin with is to hide them from "you or I".

"Prepared to use deadly force" should be at the top, bottom and middle of instructions to not do. What is the scenario where they might have to use "deadly force" and on whom? Did they think there was some chance they would get into a shootout with the secret service over a documents charge?

Hard not to notice the damn near 100% overlap in people who are outraged when police serve warrants on armed drug dealers, and those who are thrilled about the FBI raiding a president's house "prepared to use deadly force" over a documents charge.
Dude…
I have an active security clearance.

Literally worked in a DOIM.

or anyone else who doesn't have authority........

should they be unarmed?

the fbi was conducting a search of a private residence with a warrant based on suspected criminal actions. they took precautions to ensure the former first family wasn't present. whine on.

FBI?
More like Hillary’s Hit Squad

I’m gonna start parroting this

So retrieving documents of national security shouldn’t require the use of deadly force if needed?
Obviously not, you know better. Sometimes, you guys and your desperation to be as edgy as possible come off so dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wat
Back