• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What possessed Zac Efron to ruin his face and get Jaw Implants and take steroids/hgh?

9af62e05e25ed279f53830b7805ef667ad-The-Weeknd.rsquare.w700.jpg

You do realise that that’s a warped image from his latest music video, right ?

Him and Shia Labouf got the same mental problem.

Both good looking, fit guys that are too small to be true alphas. So they roid up and are obsessed with being manly. It reeks of overcompensation.

Lol...like Justin Beiber and his tattoos.

<36>

It's not like he became a transformer decepticunt like this broad.....

1418073624_kylie-jenner-lips-transformation-467.gif

Zac still looks like Zac..... Can't say the same for others.

If by "TRT" you actually mean "testosterone" then it's possible he's taking that, but he's probably taking other stuff as well. Actual TRT dosages are pretty low and you're not going to show up 2 months later carrying another 15 pounds of lean mass on those. Anyone working out on a "regular" trt dose is going to progress pretty much exactly like a natural person would. All those actors, fitness people, etc. are going to shady ass doctors if they're actually getting the amounts they take prescribed to them instead of obtaining the testosterone illegally.

His skin has that dry, grainy & (pigmented) sandpaper look that accompanies dht based gear ie (Var, Primo, Winnie type).
Plus when u stack with test, those androgenic sides often increase.

Last edited:
What do you think about Kumail Nanjani I posted in here? He claims natty

Dude he's not even that jacked. I mean he's ripped, but not like he's 240lbs of pure muscle. He's like 175 of lean muscle it looks like. It's 100% completely possible naturally.

I'm 195lbs, 5'11" and have like 12% bodyfat I'd say. My jawline got more defined and overall head got bigger from weight gain. Used to be around 175 - weight training and eating lots of protein over the years made me 195.

You're the one who seems to be insecure constantly bringing up other men and asking if they're on steroids. Not every fit guy is on steroids dude.

When you do roids you put muscle on your face too. Doesn't look like any work. Dude got older, jacked and tan.

Dave Batista rubbed off on Kumail this nerd actor got jacked and claims natty, his jaw actually grew with muscles all over his face
Before
2000.jpg

After
kumail-nanjiani-1.jpg

Kumail-Nanjiani-body-shame.jpg

He was on the Dax Shepard podcast with Mac from always sunny, said he was about 155lbs in that photo, with a pump and mega dehydrated. I'm sure he was doing TRT too, but he's not big.

a combo of yes men

drugs

leisure time and boredom

narcissism/vanity

insecurity.

I am reminded of mickey Rourke

Back