What pisses you off more; failing a drug test or constantly failing to make weight?

I dunno... Fighter a pisses hot with tren a, or a fighter who can't make weight at all in last 5 outings post us Ada...

Both piss me off, but especially... Fighter b. Or Jonny Hendricks.

I'm a fan as well. ( please retire and open a car dealership in Texas).

Beating up women, drinking and driving, drugs abuse pisses me much more.

The weight

Most fighters have juiced at some time
Most fighters have not missed weight at some point

failed drug test probably-- especially after seeing that interview with Hendricks. He's damn near brain damaged from severe weight cutting. I think his team made the right call not trying to completely kill him.

johny-hendricks-hands-ufc-207-official-weigh-ins.jpg
he will never live this picture down. Not after that crazy-as-shit interview.

Then you dont deserve a legend like Don on your AV!
Yeah, ole Don was a saint who never did drugs and never approached a women inappropriately.

“No, I don’t think it’s a problem, it’s a fight god damn it. If you’re gonna fight, fight. Who cares what the guy’s taking, you know. It doesn’t matter. Get in there and fight…Look, if you’re gonna demand testing, you’re not a fighter. That’s all there is to it. You know, if you’re gonna demand testing, you’re gonna demand the goddamn government to take care of your opponent for you, you know that’s bullshit. You’re not a fighter. Stay on the couch with the women. Put on an apron and make some cookies, god damn it. If you’re a fighter, you don’t care.”

- Don Frye on drug testing and women

Lol i never saw a HW miss weight b4. Did he come in at 266 before or u jus callin him fat?

I was thinkin more roy nelson

Calling him a fat roider. I have always liked him but that doesn't take away the fact that he's a fat steroid abuser

Weight, but since it's Hendricks I really don't give a flying fuck.
TL;DR Hendricks meh bleh.

They should bring roids back, roiders against roiders. Awesome.

PED's since this is easily 100% avoidable all you literally have to do is don't take them, taking a piss takes more effort then that.

Neither pisses me off unless it leads to a fight being canceled.

Failing a drug test is a bigger offense but missing weight pisses me off more. It shows a lack of respect and professionalism.

missing your CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION, in ANY WAY, is fucking stupid and completely unprofessional.

This is 1 on 1 where you agree that you and your opponent will do and not do certain things. Otherwise don't sign the dotted line.

Bitch move to do it any other way.

why would it anger me? i'm not fighting the guy. do you nerds actually get so emotionally invested in entertainment that you get angry about things like that?

Back