What pisses you off more; failing a drug test or constantly failing to make weight?

Everyone is on something so failing a drug test is just bad luck or bad planning. Making weight is routine so there's no way you should be missing it. Especially multiple times.

There's something worse than Roids and missing weight. And that's weight cutting.

Seeing a fighter that should clearly be fighting in a different weight class, starve himself and drain himself to death to make weight, only to show up in the fight looking like fucking hulk hogan should be downright criminal and it happens way more often than not.

The reason why it is worse is that people don't even see it as cheating and it can be more dangerous than having a fatass or a roided freak on the cage.

Now weight cutting can be a part of missing weight, if a guy missed weight because he cuts so much that he just couldn't make it then fuck him both for trying to cheat AND being a dumbass.

Lesnar%2Bvs%2BMark%2BHunt.jpg

johny-hendricks-hands-ufc-207-official-weigh-ins.jpg
Sea Level Injuries

Missing weight, because I really don't care about PED's

Drug tests because then USADA takes the money. Mark Hunt is owed a few million from Brock. At least Hendricks opponent gets 30% or some shit

At least the fattys are "clean"

Missing weight because they can't take drugs pisses me off :)

Using PEDs is cheating.
Missing weight is being unprofessional.

I hate cheaters more than lazy fighters.

Drugs

That means they lied to you

And to the opponent whom they trusted them with their lives

Somebody pissing dirty by a country mile

more than one instance of either I think. Pissing hot is not good for the sport but repeat offenders should be dealt with differently I think.

Did Johny miss weight again?

Imo roiding is much worse unless you miss weight like the Brazilian cowboy did in his last fight.

If you miss weight you should be deducted a point before the fight even starts and another point for every 2 lbs after that, also the more you miss weight by the more money you should be fined

Drug test, PEDs only. Missing weight pisses me off more the failing a test for weed

Wouldn't say either piss me off but I'd say failing drugs test is worse, you're trying to cheat to win & become better, if you constantly can't make weight you're just a fat cunt

Hey Brock, nice dick on your chest. Don't get punched in the face.

Back