What pisses you off more; failing a drug test or constantly failing to make weight?

Missing weight. Everyone is on drugs, so at least make your god damn weight.

Everybody is on steroids so to me failing to make weight is much much worse. SO disrespectfull.

I'm selfish when it comes to weekend mma. Someone missing weight (so much that the fight's off) means it's very hard to find a good replacement on a days notice. With USADA, most are busted with random tests way before or after an event, so you can still save the card.

If they can still fight you usually get a lesser version of them or a size mismatch, so continuously being over is the UFC's fault for not making them fight at a higher weight, and it's just irritating to watch.

But steroid use is a bigger offense.

A drug test, of course.

Fight is still on, unless you miss weight by 200kg or so. But being caught juicing will ALWAYS result in a cancelled fight. Even when it happens after the fight it still can leave you with a bitter taste in your mouth. Like Hunt x Bigfoot 1.

Testing positive. I can forgive weighing in heavy at least once. I never forgive a positive test.

Everybody is on the sauce.

There's no excuse to miss weight.

Missing weight bothers me MUCH more, and here's why. A guy taking PEDs is doing EVERYTHING possible to be as good as he can possibly be, going so far as to risk his future health to do so. A guy who misses weight isn't even dedicated enough to keep french fries out of his mouth.

Being a habitual line stepper missing weight. I like juiced up fighters, makes for quite the spectacle.

Dropping my keys in snow when I'm drunk is what pissed me off.

Neither, I have a life and won't buy a PPV until its just about to start.

I assume most fighters are on PEDs so when a fighter gets caught, it doesn't really piss me off, I'm just disappointed that I won't get to see the fight that was planned. If a fighter who's in shape misses weight one time, I'm ok with that. If the fighter is a bit fat like Hendricks and Gastelum, then it pisses me off because all they had to do was to avoid junk food for 1-2 weeks and shed off some fat. If a fighter misses weight multiple times it's pathetic. I'll always root against Gastelum and Hendricks because I can't think of anyone more unprofessional than these two.

Roids give you a much bigger advantage than a few extra lbs, so that.

But fuck these guys lately who can't make weight. Dana needs to more strict about forcing them to move up. Hendricks should have to do like 3 or 4 middleweight fights because of this shit.

so josh barnett's clean then?

Lol i never saw a HW miss weight b4. Did he come in at 266 before or u jus callin him fat?

I was thinkin more roy nelson

Back