• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Old TV Shows Would You Like to See Revived?

The A-Team
Six-Million Dollar Man & the Bionic Woman
The Greatest American Hero
Firefly
Freaks and Geeks
Automan
Manimal
DCAU
The Hercloids
Thundarr The Barbarian
Space ghost
DCAU
Northern Exposure

Highlander!!!! So much potential.
^ This!

That's my #1 pick and my all time favorite tv show. That plot has the most potential I've ever seen. They can do stories from literally any point in human history, they can delve into paranormal/supernatural areas if they want to go that route, they can delve into the science of immortality, what immortality does psychologically to people over time, plus they can include badass martial arts and sword fighting. But they need to definitely use the European locations they used in the old series. That was one thing that set that show apart from anything else. It had such a creepy, old, historical atmosphere when they filmed the show in Paris. Man I miss that show, lol.

^ This!

That's my #1 pick and my all time favorite tv show. That plot has the most potential I've ever seen. They can do stories from literally any point in human history, they can delve into paranormal/supernatural areas if they want to go that route, they can delve into the science of immortality, what immortality does psychologically to people over time, plus they can include badass martial arts and sword fighting. But they need to definitely use the European locations they used in the old series. That was one thing that set that show apart from anything else. It had such a creepy, old, historical atmosphere when they filmed the show in Paris. Man I miss that show, lol.

Adrian Paul for me though always had the acting range of a block of wood which didn't help and I think it became too convoluted with stuff like the watchers, entertaining(especially with some of the guest stars like Roger Daltry) but not great. I actually felt they missed an opportunity not going with a Claudia Christian spinoff there as well, she seemed well suited to that kind of pulp environment whilsts till having some acting chops as in Babylon 5.

The concept definitely has a ton of potential that's arguably never truly been tapped, I mean I love the original film and it does have some effective drama but a lot of its success is IMHO as arguably the best MTV style cinema ever made, mixing elements that shouldn't have worked but somehow did. I must admit I was always hoping someone like Ridley Scott or Nolan would do a big screen remake but I spose you could argue the John Wick films have shown a decent amount of class and if they get the casting right(Dave Batista is looking increasing well suited for the Kurgan) it could work well.

The General Lee would never make it past the PC police today. I could see a reboot where the Dukes are multi-cultural and drive an Impala.
it'll be a prius now.

Miami Vice, the early seasons.

The Simpson
Family guy
Seinfield of course
SOA

Fuckin Yugioh.

And none of that DX 5Ds crap. Talkin Yami, Kaiba, blue eyes, and maybe some Obelisk the tormentor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back