• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Old TV Shows Would You Like to See Revived?

Greatest American hero
Magnum PI
A-team
Coyote

Tales of the golden monkey

Buck Rogers

Brimstone

First wave

Starscape

The Newhart Show

maxresdefault.jpg

100 percent on Cheers- Danson and Grammar are always doing TV projects anyway (some failed, some successful) and I doubt it would be that tough to get Wendt, Ratzenberger, Rhea, and both Kirstie Alley and Shelley Long on there.

Plus, Woody is like Goodman- great actor who has a ton of work on tap but could probably fit it into his schedule.

Last edited:

I feel it would be an easy one to do and a great one. Kelsey and Pierce killed it on that show, as did the rest of the main actors. Would be kind of sad without Mahoney though. He was integral.

The Equalizer. And i don't mean that Denzel 'Taken' wannabe crap.

Even though the revival of the Roseanne show came to abrupt end, the ratings proved that reviving an old favorite isn't such a bad idea if it is done right. What, if any, old TV shows would you like to see revived?

Well, much too late, but Freaks and Geeks (the only show to really do the 80s right in the post 80s).

Freddy's Nightmares.

Facts of Life

USA UP ALL NIGHT

Back