• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Old TV Shows Would You Like to See Revived?

tales-from-the-crypt.jpg

i_y2PErZ_400x400.jpg

140211wonder-years1-300x206-1.jpg

Family Ties, even though the one in the 80’s was great.

Modern marvels.
Plenty of cool shit has been built and constructed since the show ended

Deadwood, Boardwalk Empire
boardwalk pretty much played itself out
but if you are talking about another semi historically accurate powerhouse HBO series based on 20's to 30's era gangsters i would be all in to it.

Didn't got through the entire thread, but Chapelle Show.

I'd like to see a proper ending to Millennium, ignoring that crappy X-Files spin off ep.

Id say a show they need to reboot is Dexter.

Watching it while it was on and definitely during rewatches, the writing was rushed (obviously) to poor. The women all got shit ends of that stick too. I liked laguardia (was that it?) and carpenter, but it was as if the writers used up all their power with dexter, that they hardly had any left for the other male actors and NONE for the female actors. It was done poorly.

Plus, the entirety of the show felt very cheap, hoaky, and my god, above all else, no rita, no kids, none of that please.
You realize this was based off a series of books. The books have even more Rita and the kids and is even more hoaky. Show did a great job the first 4 seasons and almost redeemed itself with season 7.(which I think should have been the final season and had a good ending as well)

Sherlock.....I WANT MORE!

Alphas—Never had enough time

The Mist—Do over

Buck Rogers—Let’s Do this

Blue Mountain State on Spike was a great show that was gone way too soon.

The General Lee would never make it past the PC police today. I could see a reboot where the Dukes are multi-cultural and drive an Impala.

Wonder why a car would trigger so many people? :rolleyes:

Back