What Mobile Phone Are You Currently Using Right Now?

Samsung s9. Had it since it came out. No issues. Battery not lasting as long but will keep for a while.

Samsung J7. It's pretty old and may actually have vacuum tubes and moving parts inside, but it works well and is indestructable. 8/10.

Yeah, but durability/long lasting wise.. I think it has a pretty good reputation. This is my first samsung phone btw. Used to be a Sony xperia guy

Looking at getting a Sony Xperia, myself actually.

XiaoMi RedMi Note 8 pro.

Used to be a Samsung fan. No mo.
Overpaying for brand name = empty additional value.

Good stuff? You recommend?

Been an HTC man for years, was looking at a Sony Xperia, then I saw your post.

I've been iPhone for years, enjoy the Apple products in general.

Pixel 2XL. I'll probably get a 4XL next year or whatever when they're super cheap.

Lg g4. I dont really care about the bella and whistles on phones. Ill use this until it doesnt work anymore. Im not a whore to technology.

That's the best phone I ever had. Top high end quality. I got really sad when the bootloop issue screwed it up. If they still make brand new ones, I'll still buy it, but sadly it is phased out.

That's the best phone I ever had. Top high end quality. I got really sad when the bootloop issue screwed it up. If they still make brand new ones, I'll still buy it, but sadly it is phased out.
Boot loop? Ive not had that problem. Replaced the battery and charging port and thats it. Still work awesome.

Currently iPhone 8 Plus, but will prolly get the iPhone 12 a couple months after release.
Hopefully these options are true.

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/iphone-12-release-date-price-specs

3-D45-C2-B7-BE84-4-AA4-8-E0-C-1523-E00-EAE73.jpg

I had that phone and sadly I also got the boot loop issue in 2017. I was bummed out, probably my favourite phone I've ever had. I loved the curved design and back buttons.

Moto G7 power.

Huge battery, cheap and decent enough specs for what I need. I'm hard on phones so stopped buying expensive ones. Gonna buy the G8 Power once I kill this thing.

Sony Xperia XA1, old ass phone but since I break like 2 phones a year I'm not gonna buy an expensive one and the Sony at least don't start lagging and withstand a lot of primal rage

I still have my Iphone 6S or 6. Five years old, is starting the slow dying but I am poor (inb4 anyone else says it) and a believer of sustainability so I will use it some time more.

Sony Xperia XA1, old ass phone but since I break like 2 phones a year I'm not gonna buy an expensive one and the Sony at least don't start lagging and withstand a lot of primal rage

That's the one I'm talking about in the OP before I got the new Samsung one. Great phone, had good memories with it.

Back