What Mobile Phone Are You Currently Using Right Now?

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Simple question. What's your phone right now?

Mine is Samsung A50s. My Xperia phone died down during early lockdown and I had to get a new one and I bought it coz it's cheap. Not really a phone guy anyways and more of a laptop guy.

Curious to know what every one has in their hands most of the time.

Samsunggalaxya50s_Prism-Crush-Black_600x.png

XiaoMi RedMi Note 8 pro.

Used to be a Samsung fan. No mo.
Overpaying for brand name = empty additional value.

XiaoMi RedMi Note 8 pro.

Used to be a Samsung fan. No mo.
Overpaying for brand name = empty additional value.

Yeah, but durability/long lasting wise.. I think it has a pretty good reputation. This is my first samsung phone btw. Used to be a Sony xperia guy

Yeah, but durability/long lasting wise.. I think it has a pretty good reputation. This is my first samsung phone btw. Used to be a Sony xperia guy
Samsung makes its phones in China.
XiaoMi and Huawei build same quality.

Mine is Samsung A50s. My Xperia phone died down during early lockdown and I had to get a new one and I bought it coz it's cheap. Not really a phone guy anyways and more of a laptop guy.

I think the Samsung Galaxy A10e?? It keeps accidentally inputting numbers/touch data when I actually have to hold my ear to the phone and talk - drives me nutsss. Also the touchscreen inputs shit when it's in the pocket of my gym shorts - so it's a problem to run youtube to listen to an album with headphones. I am ready to say screw it!!!

Samsung makes its phones in China.
XiaoMi and Huawei build same quality.

I see. Yep, I'm not much of a phone guy anyway like I said. My uncles' son, he's a teenager, has the same phone as yours. It's loaded with lots of games and keeps him glued all day lol

I'm in Boulder Colorado right now

I see. Yep, I'm not much of a phone guy anyway like I said. My uncles' son, he's a teenager, has the same phone as yours. It's loaded with lots of games and keeps him glued all day lol
I deleted all the preinstalled unnecessary shite, including games.

Decent phone. 4 cameras, hopefully, it'll serve me long and well.

Never owned an iPhone.
Suicide rates at Apple factories in China are ridonkulos.

Same.

Apple trying to control leaks in their factories is concentration camp / Gulag level shit.

It's an old 3g thing, a Telstra Lite.
I was trying to go thru' life without ever buying a mobile! However a few yrs ago when i changed to the NBN,[National Broadband Network. Australia] my landline stopped working for many months so i had to buy one in the end.
I only carry it when i'm out in the car, in case the car breaks down, so it's rarely turned on! The landline works!!!

Moto 4e Plus.

Good phone for the price, but the camera is garbage.

But it can still make calls and send text messages right? ;) That's what matters anyways, but having a decent camera phone is pretty easy to attain nowadays

Back