What Mobile Phone Are You Currently Using Right Now?

I deleted all the preinstalled unnecessary shite, including games.

Decent phone. 4 cameras, hopefully, it'll serve me long and well.

Yep I hope so too. Me too buddy. I hope mine's serves me well and last long

Galaxy s 10 and it sucks badly compared to the 200 Euro Huawei i had before.

But it can still make calls and send text messages right? ;) That's what matters anyways, but having a decent camera phone is pretty easy to attain nowadays

Well I bought it for £150 three years ago and it still does calls, messages etc fine. It's just that photos come out dark, even when taken at Wat Arun on a 33c, sunny day.

I'd recommend it.

Used to be a Samsung guy, till I got an s8+ it was a pile of shit, now using a Huawei p20 mate Pro, great phone. Had it about a year and a half now.

Simple question. What's your phone right now?

Mine is Samsung A50s. My Xperia phone died down during early lockdown and I had to get a new one and I bought it coz it's cheap. Not really a phone guy anyways and more of a laptop guy.

Curious to know what every one has in their hands most of the time.

Samsunggalaxya50s_Prism-Crush-Black_600x.png

I have this phones little brother. The Samsung A20. It was only $180 and costs $20 to replace if I lose or break it with $3 a month insurance through my provider. Which I have had to use once already. I'm more of a Laptop guy too when it comes to browsing the web.

I honestly don't see the point in Flagship phones these days as the budget phones work awesome, have decent cameras, and can play pretty much every game the expensive phones can.

Galaxy S8. I'll probably look for a 5G phone early next year after the holiday season and prices drop.

It's a S20 of some form.

Not a phone snob but like Samsungs. Annoyingly only the S series are waterproof or I would have got one of the A series quite happily.

galaxy s8. loved it at first, hate it with a passion now. ive supported android far too long for crap software not to mention the crap manufacturers of phones, samsung and LG blow. buying apple next time.

iPhone the Goat. Everything else copied the Goat. Don't reply to me about your personal problems i just don't care

iphone 11 Pro Max. I'm a bit of an Apple tech whore, I have the contract where they deliver me the new release as soon as it comes out. Same with the ipads.

Lg g4. I dont really care about the bella and whistles on phones. Ill use this until it doesnt work anymore. Im not a whore to technology.

HTC U11+

It's almost 3 years old at this point, it still works great other than battery degradation (battery app says it's at 75% of original capacity). Though I am starting to look at new phones, I'd like to try AMOLED phone with high refresh rate for my next phone in the near future.

Xiaomi mi 9t pro one of the best phones ive had and really affordable. I dont really spend alot for stuff like this and im im happy with a phone with a decent camera and large memory and mid tier specs.

Back