What Mobile Phone Are You Currently Using Right Now?

iPhone 8, had a 6+ and would still be using it probably if I didn’t switch providers two years ago and had to get a new phone.

I won’t get a new phone until this one dies.

I had my 4(not 4 s etc just 4) forever. My case was totally fucked. Took it out of the case for one day while lookng for a new one and my kid dropped it out of my truck onto the concrete. (Which was like a 5’ drop out of my lifted truck) and the screen shattered.

and it was getting to where work apps wouldn’t work with it anymore and I was doing more and more work from my phone so I got the 6 plus. I use it as an iPod now still basically.

Samsung S8. Just learned it has something called Dex which is a game changer for me. My phone is now an all-in-one retro gaming console that I can easily connect to my TV. I assume other brands have a similar feature, but I am loving my phone even more now.

Used to be a Samsung guy, till I got an s8+ it was a pile of shit, now using a Huawei p20 mate Pro, great phone. Had it about a year and a half now.
Lies!!!
You never was a Samsung guy!

Samsung Galaxy 9

Not in a rush to get a new phone unless I have to. I was the guy getting a new phone every year until about 5 years ago I just didn't see the point.

Will probably get an IPHONE the next time I have to upgrade unless something else catches my eye.

Xiaomi mi 9t pro one of the best phones ive had and really affordable. I dont really spend alot for stuff like this and im im happy with a phone with a decent camera and large memory and mid tier specs.

This is mine as well. My first smartphone. Overkill for me because I basically use it for my home phone and use it on holiday to take photos.

iPhone xs, I don’t like it, the keyboard is too small I always hit the period instead of the spacebar.

Big ups to all the big brain sherbros using LG and Motorola

Hopes and prayers to the plebs with Samsung and iPhone

Lol @ paying for bloatware and severely restricted customization and apps.

iPhone 8 Plus

Big ups to all the big brain sherbros using LG and Motorola

Hopes and prayers to the plebs with Samsung and iPhone

Lol @ paying for bloatware and severely restricted customization and apps.

LG is the bloatware king, what are you on about? <45>

Samsung S20. I only got it a few months ago and dropped it like a clutz yesterday. Now there are cracks on the side and the battery drained like crazy today. Looks like I might need to get another new one if this persists. I never drop/damage my phones usually, my previous one lasted me 6 years. Bah!

I have a pixel 2 XL. It's 3 years old and it's been a great phone but I'm looking to hey a new one.

There nothing wrong with this one, but my daughter needs a phone and I don't think kids should get brand new phones. They should only get hand me downs or they'll never appreciate them.

So I'll get myself a new one and give her my old one.

My service is google fi so I need to find something compatible with that

I also have an iphone xr I think it's called. That one's for work. It's a good phone but I hate it because it has face recognition instead of a fingerprint reader.

Wasn't too bad before but now with the pandemic I'm wearing a mask a lot and the facial recognition doesn't work so I have to type in my pin number all the time.

A new Samsung note 5 g

I just got it last week on a discount deal, since I’m a long time t mobile customer. I love it charges super fast, I had a Motorola g cheaper phon so I decided to replace it since I got a special offer, this Samsung is awesome. I plugged it in when it was 50 percent battery and it charged to full in 15-20 minutes only.

its 5g capable and gets great reception and speed. I think it’s normally $1400 bucks. I got it for 250 with a discount special offer sent directly to me since I been with t mobile over ten years.

here s the phone
https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone/samsung-galaxy-note20-ultra-5g?sku=610214665355

Back