what level white knight is this?

3Lw5UkL.jpg

Not to label myself as the weird exception, but I'm sure there are plenty of sexually frustrated young men out there that would at least place the fantasy of it happening in the deepest of their desires.

And the friendzone is absolutely real. Lots of girls know about it too, and lots of them know exactly what they are doing. And some of them laugh about it.

Lots of girls will admit to seeking validation from guys, but this thread has nothing to do with this spiteful tidbit on women. Just wanted to counter your statement.

To be fair, it is pretty funny.

If he was smart he'd starting hitting the gym because you have to be an idiot not to put yourself in position to parlay this hero's story into some sex.

Not with her, mind you. With her, he's in a friendzone that something like a cross between the bermuda triangle Dante's circle of hell.

You sound like you'd make a great friend too.

well, wehn someone commits a selfless act to save someone i think that is something worthy of praise.

of course it just becomes ragging on this kid about being friendzoned

I could only hope to die so well

Jay, you get the most random swings at you lol

I don't know how you guys can look down on someone being such a good friend

"He's going to be my best friend for the rest of my life."

seriously - poor guy. She's gonna call after drunk college sex with douche who did not call back - and he's such a good friend he's gonna be there.

not a white knight example unless she was being targeted for being a slut or something, and i'd still say that the verdict is still out on the friend zone thing for a while, though seeing the age difference and how they both look, i'm sure it's a friendzone example.

If he hadn't gone and gotten himself hit by the car in the process of saving the girl he likes, he'd have already banged her. His time laid-up in the hospital has allowed her to come back to her senses and lock him away in her friend-vault forevermore.

not to mention having all the guys at school salivating and waiting with the 'what a traumatic experience'. i'm just gonna laugh when she takes her new boy toy to visit him so he can thank him for the assist.

Back