what level white knight is this?

This is already happening. Book it. ha ha

how much you want to bet she's already hit him up for some of his pain meds so she and her boyfriend can take them. Sadly he does it and is just happy to be a part of something.

how much you want to bet she's already hit him up for some of his pain meds so she and her boyfriend can take them. Sadly he does it and is just happy to be a part of something.

Meanwhile he suffers in agony due to not taking the proper dosages. He tries to get his doctor to prescribe him more, which leads to the doc telling his parents he thinks the kid is addicted then they ship him to rehab :icon_lol:

Meanwhile he suffers in agony due to not taking the proper dosages. He tries to get his doctor to prescribe him more, which leads to the doc telling his parents he thinks the kid is addicted then they ship him to rehab :icon_lol:

a trip to rehab would be the best thing for this kid's rep. That might give him a hint of "bad boy" image. Sadly I don't see it happening.

I just see the doctor telling him no.

His white knight level is Balian from Kingdom of Heaven.

citizen-kane-clapping.jpg

a trip to rehab would be the best thing for this kid's rep. That might give him a hint of "bad boy" image. Sadly I don't see it happening.

Oh God

It's too bad he would probably ruin that image himself when he came back and told everyone it was just a huge misunderstanding. Meanwhile he's walking around with a severe limp due to not healing properly since the girl was taking his meds. After he leaves, her d-bag bf turns her out to support their habit. :icon_lol:

The last American virgin. It's an 80s movie and the dude gets totally friendzoned and played. I watched it when I was in jr high and it fucked me up.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0084234/

I watched it when I was 6 (on tbs, so missed the nude scenes).

That guy was the worst. Hehehe....the crabs part was classic. Then the part with that nympho that ordered pizza.

All the white knights in this thread should really email John Mayer for advice on how to get women. That guy is a master swordsman.

Not sure if really brave or really stupid, he could have died

Not sure if really brave or really stupid, he could have died

they aren't mutually exclusive, probably a tad of both. The sad part is the best he can hope for is that "thank you" hug lasts a little longer than usual and she doesn't get grossed out by the chubby in his pants.

Back