what level white knight is this?

"He's going to be my best friend for the rest of my life."

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

What the F*** was Keith Hernandez's kid doing to KG?

god damn, that is cold, i bet that girl is gonna end up with a guy like the trucker

She needs to take her ass to the condom shop and buy that noble gentleman a finely crafted Fleshlight for his birthday.

Ouch....yeah, if you take a hit by a drunk driver, flip through the air, go to the hospital and you still get friendzoned, you have a better chance of walking out of hell then escaping that Friendzone.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GREAT THREAD.

Hot chick.

Poor kid.

The question shouldn't be what level of "White Knight" he is, as he is clearly the highest level whatever that may be, but what level of Friendzone Purgatory he is in, which is clearly the lowest.

at the time he did it, he could have died, so doing it to get pussy would not have been a good idea

you only do something like this to do good for another person. you are not doing this for yourself (no matter what that D-Bag Nietzsche says)

The question shouldn't be what level of "White Knight" he is, as he is clearly the highest level whatever that may be, but what level of Friendzone Purgatory he is in, which is clearly the lowest.

he gets out of purg when he makes his first million or buys a bottle of ruphies

"He feels closer to Ellie."

That one made me cringe... a lot.

at the time he did it, he could have died, so doing it to get pussy would not have been a good idea

you only do something like this to do good for another person. you are not doing this for yourself (no matter what that D-Bag Nietzsche says)

You sound like you'd make a great friend too.

This White Knights Quest to escape Friendzone makes Frodo's quest look like a leisure Sunday hike.

If he hadn't gone and gotten himself hit by the car in the process of saving the girl he likes, he'd have already banged her. His time laid-up in the hospital has allowed her to come back to her senses and lock him away in her friend-vault forevermore.

I'm not a fan of this meme or trope. I doubt he'd have time to consider the pros and cons when reacting to this situation. I think he just might be a genuinely good person.

I also don't think he'll be getting some because of this. That's because he's unattracctive and therefore somewhat unlikely to be the object of her attraction, and because she doesn't need to sleep with anybody she doesn't want to out of a sense of obligation.

Maybe he cares about this, maybe he doesn't. No matter what, props to him: Decent behavior.

For all you guys know he could be gay and have no feelings for her other than friendship.

Either way, he has my respect, even if she was a complete stranger and he did what he did, it's a commendable act. Most of you cans would have let that girl die.

this needs to be one of those pics that zooms in on that last sentence LOL

I'm not a fan of this meme or trope. I doubt he'd have time to consider the pros and cons when reacting to this situation. I think he just might be a genuinely good person.

I also don't think he'll be getting some because of this. That's because he's unattracctive and therefore somewhat unlikely to be the object of her attraction, and because she doesn't need to sleep with anybody she doesn't want to out of a sense of obligation.

Maybe he cares about this, maybe he doesn't. No matter what, props to him: Decent behavior.

Off course. I mean this whole thread was just a funny running joke of the day. I doubt anyone believed that kid had stored thoughts of potential intimacy tradeoff in his sub conscience while he pushed her to the side... Or do they?

I do agree that Friend Zoning/White Knighting are silly trumped up exaggerations that fits fine in a sitcom or comedy bit.

def. > 9000!

That fat kid will never get to taste a piece of that girl's pie, w/o being charged for teh rape. He is friendzoned 4 life.

Off course. I mean this whole thread was just a funny running joke of the day. I doubt anyone believed that kid had stored thoughts of potential intimacy tradeoff in his sub conscience while he pushed her to the side... Or do they?

I do agree that Friend Zoning/White Knighting are silly trumped up exaggerations that fits fine in a sitcom or comedy bit.

Not to label myself as the weird exception, but I'm sure there are plenty of sexually frustrated young men out there that would at least place the fantasy of it happening in the deepest of their desires.

And the friendzone is absolutely real. Lots of girls know about it too, and lots of them know exactly what they are doing. And some of them laugh about it.

Lots of girls will admit to seeking validation from guys, but this thread has nothing to do with this spiteful tidbit on women. Just wanted to counter your statement.

Back