What just happened to Chookagian?

<36>
Lol. Congratulations, you are officially That Guy.
it actually depends how big he is.
Either way he probably underestimates the power a 130lb woman can generate, but, if he is a big dude, it likely wouldnt hurt him that much.

So many ppl focus on the liver but completely forget about the solar plexus. If you hit someone there while they're inhaling it's game over.
Yeah.. it's tricky to land at the perfect place and the perfect moment. The liver is more reliable.

But believe you me.. I have ended up in a fetal position a couple of times after eating shots in the solar plexus at sparring.
The most memorable being going for a superman punch just to meet my partner spinning back kick mid air.

It would be funny if it happened in the next fight too.
Then we'll say, "It happened to Chookagian, again"

It would be funny if it happened in the next fight too.
Then we'll say, "It happened to Chookagian, again"
No doubt, she will chook-again, the stone has been set.

I've dropped guys with a left hook to the liver, but yeah it was a female who did it so let's just say "WMMA" haha. I didn't even catch the fight, but there's no shame in someone getting finished with a great body shot.

I've dropped guys with a left hook to the liver, but yeah it was a female who did it so let's just say "WMMA" haha. I didn't even catch the fight, but there's no shame in someone getting finished with a great body shot.
it was a well thrown shot.
I felt Chooks reaction was very amateurish, though.

Back