What just happened to Chookagian?

You guys are misogynistic as fuck. You don’t even bother to actually assess what happened or what I asked, you’re literally just reeing “WMMA moment”

Fucking pigs

Yea bunch of pigs on here, for real. Chookagian was ranked 1 and Andrade ran through her!!

You guys are misogynistic as fuck. You don’t even bother to actually assess what happened or what I asked, you’re literally just reeing “WMMA moment”

Fucking pigs

its nothing to do with them being women, but everything to do with the joke of the level of skill across almost every WMMA division.

First shot looked like it was to the liver. The second was more in the middle but I'm sure she was still hurting from the first one.

its nothing to do with them being women, but everything to do with the joke of the level of skill across almost every WMMA division.

how about a fighter getting finished via liver shots from punches instead of kicks. That’s not skill it’s fucking anatomy/biology.

when was the last time you saw a male fighter go out for PUNCHES to the liver. That’s why I even asked, and then you have these idiots Har Har’ing about the actual mode of TKO.

Don’t pretend to be a fan and then run gums like a casual. “Maybe her liver is on the opposite side of all humans”

Fucking IDIOT.

I think it was the solar plexus.

Have you ever been hit there? Is tricky but the perfect shot there would put you out.

Similar of the punch Aldo landed on Jeremy Stephens.
So many ppl focus on the liver but completely forget about the solar plexus. If you hit someone there while they're inhaling it's game over.

Fucking pigs
Professionals don't pay attention to the amateur filler crap.
I like the occasional WMMA fight on undercard. It's going to be boring 3 round of nothing and I can usually get about 8-10 sets done in the gym without having to look up.

Professionals don't pay attention to the amateur filler crap.
I like the occasional WMMA fight on undercard. It's going to be boring 3 round of nothing and I can usually get about 8-10 sets done in the gym without having to look up.

Professional? WTF kind of "professional" are you?

Professional fluffer maybe. I could buy that.

how about a fighter getting finished via liver shots from punches instead of kicks. That’s not skill it’s fucking anatomy/biology.

when was the last time you saw a male fighter go out for PUNCHES to the liver. That’s why I even asked, and then you have these idiots Har Har’ing about the actual mode of TKO.

Don’t pretend to be a fan and then run gums like a casual. “Maybe her liver is on the opposite side of all humans”

Fucking IDIOT.

Are you really going to sit there and pretend she didn’t look completely outclassed leading up to that moment? The joke isn’t the final shot that caused her to lose (which whatever, shit happens), it’s practically everything else leading up to that point.

Absolutely no sense of distance, footwork, anything. She invited Andrade all night to get within 2 inches of her to allow her to completely nullify the height and reach advantage she had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back