What just happened to Chookagian?

I could. Women are an incredibly weak gender. Don’t mean it in a misogynistic way, I respect women, they are just biologically very limited in their strength and speed.
You do know who were talking about right?

Wait, why am I even bothering. You're a hopeless fundamentalist.

Yea bunch of pigs on here, for real. Chookagian was ranked 1 and Andrade ran through her!!
Chookagian is really not that good of a fighter, the division is just weak as is WMMA in general. That said, while Andrade may not be as skilled as the male fighters she at least has a crazy physicality compared to the other women which is why she was able to ragdoll Chookagian and crumple her with body shots. There's like ten, maybe fifteen, good WMMA fighters between the four divisions and they can just move up and down weight classes and rip through most of their competition even despite size disadvantages. Andrade is one of them, she probably can't beat Valentina but would savage most of the fighters at 125 despite being small for the division(Chookagian had a 7.5 inch height advantage).

It just shows how terrible the depth is in WMMA, Chookagian is like a bog-standard fighter, nothing special about her whatsoever. Like the female equivalent of someone like Jose Alberto Quinonez or Davey Grant.

Chookagian is really not that good of a fighter, the division is just weak as is WMMA in general. That said, while Andrade may not be as skilled as the male fighters she at least has a crazy physicality compared to the other women which is why she was able to ragdoll Chookagian and crumple her with body shots. There's like ten, maybe fifteen, good WMMA fighters between the four divisions and they can just move up and down weight classes and rip through most of their competition even despite size disadvantages. Andrade is one of them, she probably can't beat Valentina but would savage most of the fighters at 125 despite being small for the division(Chookagian had a 7.5 inch height advantage).

A lot of people also forget that she fought her 7 first UFC fights at 135, even beat a gal like Raquel Pennington who is twice her size and strong too.

Sherdog Logic

WMMA goes to the decision- See these girl fights are so boring always a decision

WMMA gets finished- Lol, WMMA!!! These women are so weak. She could even make it to the cards

There is no winning with some people
The thing is most of the time WMMA is shit and that's why they usually go to the cards as Chookagian usually does. This time it didn't because you had one of the few good fighters and finishers in WMMA stepping in the ring. I usually skip through or wait out WMMA fights but when I saw it was Andrade I was like "nah I gotta see this" and she delivered. Andrade bless.

A lot of people also forget that she fought her 7 first UFC fights at 135, even beat a gal like Raquel Pennington who is twice her size and strong too.
Yeah she's great, despite being way undersized she was good enough to hang at 135 which she had to to be in the UFC since it was the only division at the time. One of the few fighters that makes WMMA worth it. Again she's not that skilled compared to the elite men but tbh I would probably rather watch Andrade wing body shots and piledrive these bitches than a lot of well rounded male MMA matches up that turn into fence grinds.

It just shows how terrible the depth is in WMMA, Chookagian is like a bog-standard fighter, nothing special about her whatsoever. Like the female equivalent of someone like Jose Alberto Quinonez or Davey Grant.
You must be new. 125 is notoriously ultra shallow. It's a graveyard for girls who couldn't make it at 135 or 115, other than the champ of course. Andrade is the first true contender to the division.

She's not a quality fighter and should be bumped from the UFC she's a regional fighter and nothing more.

Back