What job would you be terrible at?

Sales, anything requiring me to be deceptive, particularly for bad reasons. Well, I might be able to sell Toyotas and Vitamix 'cause those are gangster as fuck and last forever.

Pretty much any job that requires a lot of knowledge and isn't something I've any passion for. I've no desire to learn boring shit or learn difficult things to do boring tasks with that expertise.

"smells like shit in here" .... puts on windbreaker, looks in mirror, grabs car keys from fruitbowl with no fruit

Anything involving customer service. With the way society has degenerated people think going somewhere and spending twenty bucks means you can do whatever you like to people.

Buddy, I promise IDGAF about you or this company and you can catch these hands if you think you're gonna get away with talking down to me because I'm at work.

Almost got in two fist fights last time I had a customer service job, and realized I just don't have the patience anymore.

Starbucks barista. Idk. They always look so busy, running around like ants with their ass on fire, making up all kinds of Karen concoctions that they somehow have the ability to remember, then dealing with shitty people all day - I could never. I have shit people skills and shit memory and a “take it easy mannn” hippy attitude lmao.

Anything involving customer service. With the way society has degenerated people think going somewhere and spending twenty bucks means you can do whatever you like to people.

Buddy, I promise IDGAF about you or this company and you can catch these hands if you think you're gonna get away with talking down to me because I'm at work.

Almost got in two fist fights last time I had a customer service job, and realized I just don't have the patience anymore.
I know it’s Twitter but, the videos I see daily on Twitter of the most low level human scum treating employees at McDonald’s like shit . . . Everybody can say what they want but, these people don’t get paid enough. Not in any form. And you can say, “oh that’s just the internet these aren’t normal experiences” but countless times I’ve seen people yelling at Starbucks and Tim Hortons employees or throw drinks at them. So no, it’s not uncommon to be abused by the public. My town was on the news because somebody attacked the Walmart door greeter (who is mentally fukkin challenged), and that’s pretty on par with that store tbh. Idk wtf is happening to society but it needs a good bitch slap.

I tried retail, I didn’t have it in me. The amount of scumbags and the level of stupidity out there, was just too much. Lmao.

Back