What job would you be terrible at?

Another job I'd say is anything to do with sewing or knitting. Wouldn't be good at it.

I would be quite bad as international basketball star. Also president of the arabic emirates and nuclear scientist.

I fully trust myself being competent enough to succeed in any other job.

Uber, Lyft, or food delivery driver.

Clowns pay for a ride or food they otherwise wouldn't have, then act like you're their personal whipping post.
<codychoke>

A cop, post 2014 when the whole “let me talk to your supervisor” shit getting overused specifically to prolong the process and avoid being sent to jail for whatever drugs, illegal guns, or body they are hiding in the trunk.

Pr0nstar because I would instantly jizz by staring at her silicone breasts

Any social service job where you deal with the dregs and unwashed

But still spoke like sales is cold calling. Account Management where you spend years building up your client base, go abroad with them, invite and get invited to family functions isn't cold calling.
THere are many layers within sales. Relationship Management is not telemarketing. And not all sales are about lying. You can tell that many people here have not climbed very high up the social ladder.

THere are many layers within sales. Relationship Management is not telemarketing. And not all sales are about lying. You can tell that many people here have not climbed very high up the social ladder.
I started in telemarketing and wasn't shy of picking the phone up. ie, I sold toner to Banca Commercialle Italiana, when I got into corporate sales and was able to see them all their IT I picked the phone up to Banca Di Roma...makes sense.

Back