What job would you be terrible at?

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would be terrible as a iron/steel worker. Working on those heights would be too much for me. The job looks hard enough on top of the height factor.

m3wa701oucsz.jpg

I would be terrible as a iron/steel worker. Working on those heights would be too much for me. The job looks hard enough on top of the height factor.

m3wa701oucsz.jpg
I'm still in touch with Rebelfet but thankfully he doesn't text me pics of him doing that like he used to post here, I used to have murders worrying about him.

Anything involving slaughterhouses or dog walking. I've decided I'm not cut out to own dogs, I can't clean up their mess.

Anything medical related. I am super squeamish around needles and blood etc.
See if nothing came out that isn't brown in colour or I had to tell people loved ones were dead or going to die I could handle. A lot of it would fascinate me.

I'm fine with needles and blood.

Sales...

I'd sooner panhandle
which I suppose is the same thing.

I don't like "chasing" folks, or begging people to buy my product. Although I'm sure I'd get over it eventually, constant rejection all day, everyday would suck.

I also can't deal with people's bullshit.

I offer a FREE fuckin' program as part of my current job. I tell people if they can't commit to it, let me know. I'm not gonna hound you, I'm not gonna beg, it'll just give me a more accurate reflection of how many consumers we have.

I still get people lying, making excuses, hanging up on me, etc. For free shit. I can't imagine how folks would act if we're trying to get money from them!

Sales...

I'd sooner panhandle
which I suppose is the same thing.

I don't like "chasing" folks, or begging people to buy my product. Although I'm sure I'd get over it eventually, constant rejection all day, everyday would suck.

I also can't deal with people's bullshit.

I offer a FREE fuckin' program as part of my current job. I tell people if they can't commit to it, let me know. I'm not gonna hound you, I'm not gonna beg, it'll just give me a more accurate reflection of how many consumers we have.

I still get people lying, making excuses, hanging up on me, etc. For free shit. I can't imagine how folks would act if we're trying to get money from them!
You've trashed my entire career save my last job. You don't understand the degrees of "sales". When you build up a client base to the point of taking them to concerts, sporting events, paying for their weekends away with their wives it's very different than what you're looking down your nose on.

You've trashed my entire career save my last job. You don't understand the degrees of "sales". When you build up a client base to the point of taking them to concerts, sporting events, paying for their weekends away with their wives it's very different than what you're looking down your nose on.

Don't take it as a personal attack.

If you're good at that stuff, more power to you. I never claimed to know everything about your field, just that the "chase" is a large part of it, and it's not really my forté. I'm sure there are rewarding aspects as well... like any job.

Also, I was trashing fickle customers not salespeople.

Don't take it as a personal attack.

If you're good at that stuff, more power to you. I never claimed to know everything about your field, just that the "chase" is a large part of it, and it's not really my forté. I'm sure there are rewarding aspects as well... like any job.

Also, I was trashing fickle customers not salespeople.
But still spoke like sales is cold calling. Account Management where you spend years building up your client base, go abroad with them, invite and get invited to family functions isn't cold calling.

Back