what is your ideal summer vacation?

my ideal place would be somewhere that has a mountain/lakes/rivers part and then a nice sandy beach part as well
if anyone knows of a place like this, please let me know

i like Upstate NY as well, TS.

usually make a stop in Saratoga when I visit the Lake Placid area

No love for the West coast itt!? Went hiking in Boulder earlier this summer that was great. Going to Oregon and down through the red wood forest in a few weeks. Can't wait. Of course going to be smoking 10 tons of bud on that vacation

i experienced the rocky mountain-high last month, and it was awesome! a cool town to visit while in the rockies is estes park.

my ideal place would be somewhere that has a mountain/lakes/rivers part and then a nice sandy beach part as well
if anyone knows of a place like this, please let me know

i like Upstate NY as well, TS.

usually make a stop in Saratoga when I visit the Lake Placid area
heading there now

Honestly, the best vacation I ever had was a camping trip with friends in state. I would love to do it again, but the wife and kids aren't interested anymore. And the families we went with before all glamp it up in RV trailers now.

The Italian alps, May in Paris or a few days in South Beach/Miami.

Haven't been on vacation in like 2 years. After the honeymoon we started with the kids and now the wife doesn't want to go anywhere unless we bring the kids and that's not a vacation to me that's more work. I've told her I'm just going to take my daughter on a vacation as a father\daughter trip. Not sure where I'm going to take her though.

Haven't been on vacation in like 2 years. After the honeymoon we started with the kids and now the wife doesn't want to go anywhere unless we bring the kids and that's not a vacation to me that's more work. I've told her I'm just going to take my daughter on a vacation as a father\daughter trip. Not sure where I'm going to take her though.
so your just bringing the kids and leaving the wife? is the wife the work?

This summer I did a couple of small trips.

• Long weekend in Copenhagen with friends
  • Belgium for Graspop Festival with my Brother
  • Went on an 8 day tour with my girlfriend round Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges and Brussels
Last summer did a week trip round Slovenia, this was us at the top of a mountain in the Alps, taken with my friends drone. I took up climbing after this trip.

Lake Bled was pretty awesome, you get some pretty massive fish in there. Slovenia's a very beautiful country, a real hidden gem, one of the cleanest places I've ever been. Super cheap as well, we went to a wine festival in the capital where it was only one euro a drink and wine makers were coming over the border from Italy and Austria.

Last edited:
what did you do and where did you eat? how was the night life?

This summer I did a couple of small trips.

• Weekend in Copenhagen with friends
  • Belgium for Graspop Festival with my Brother
  • Went on an 8 day tour with my girlfriend round Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges and Brussels
you didn't happen to come into possession of a bunch of diamons in antwerp did you?

so your just bringing the kids and leaving the wife? is the wife the work?

lol no I'm bringing my daughter but she's 16 so there's no work involved there. My wife wants to bring my son and he's like 18 months that's to much work. On my vacations I like to go to bed when I want and sleep till I want. I setup very specific days to do activities which require you to be on a schedule.

Honestly, the best vacation I ever had was a camping trip with friends in state. I would love to do it again, but the wife and kids aren't interested anymore. And the families we went with before all glamp it up in RV trailers now.

Did this once with my buddies. We took a massive amount of weed and pills. It was fun as fuck. These days though I prefer getting out of the country and trying to see new places.

you didn't happen to come into possession of a bunch of diamons in antwerp did you?

Haha I didn't realise until I got there that it was the diamond capital of the world.

The streets at night reminded me of Fast & the Furious, the roads were pretty quiet but every other car looked like a supercar and its all long straight roads. Guys just living there life one quarter mile at a time.

lol no I'm bringing my daughter but she's 16 so there's no work involved there. My wife wants to bring my son and he's like 18 months that's to much work. On my vacations I like to go to bed when I want and sleep till I want. I setup very specific days to do activities which require you to be on a schedule.
oh i gotcha...

what did you do and where did you eat? how was the night life?
well, a few of my girls renting a house on Saratoga lake. First night i spent in the lake getting drunk... Second day we went to the track and then back to bbq.. Then sunday we had a cookout and left. Was just a short weekend trip. My next trip is myrtle beach in September then Florida in feb

16 years and 18 months

fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back