what is your ideal summer vacation?

My bad, Ft Drum was the only Upstate base i knew of
not gonna lie I've never even heard of Ballston Spa hahahaha
it used to not even show up on google maps. there would just be blank. i did look at it tho not too long ago and you can see it now. i believe it is still open with one power plant operating there

I went to Helsinki, didn't mind it but i also completely see what you're talking about regarding the rest of the country

I actually was trying to go to St Petersburg, Russia, but got denied by the US State Dept b/c of the Crimea ish, so i switched it to Helsinki to try and get a similar climate/environment

Simo Hayha bless

if you wanted "russian like enviroment" should have come to eastern part of the country where in the villages adidas wearing psychos like me roam.

also i remember being in service when the thing in ukraine started,they actually raised alarm at our base

everyone was like, fuck the neighbour is coming lmao

bro go to eastern europe (especially hungary,czech republic,ukraine,Russia), its awesome as a tourist for real

scandinavia is okay if you got time but otherwise nothing interesting there.

finland and baltics can be totally skipped theres nothing interesting and the only thing to do is drink and fight (although i like baltics for cheap vodka and hookers)
this guy knows whats up
Prague and Budapest are likely my two favorite cities in Europe
and i lived in Germany from 09-13, wasn't just visiting.

edit: Bucharest is pretty legit too, forgot to add it.

this guy knows whats up
Prague and Budapest are likely my two favorite cities in Europe
and i lived in Germany from 09-13, wasn't just visiting.
i actually want to go to prague bad.. last time i was in germany, the "center of europe" the people said, wiesbadon andfrankfurt. it was basically 4 hours from everything cool. Prague, amsterdamn, exc... ended up going to france from there... but wanted to go to and will go to prague one day

i just bought a bike .. actually from a thread on here. had a friend put it together for me, havent rode it yet but i plan on biking a lot more
was just up there riding with my kid. many of the trails have rocks, ruts and climbs. it was ridiculous how good he is and how lame I've become over the years.

have fun.

i actually want to go to prague bad.. last time i was in germany, the "center of europe" the people said, wiesbadon andfrankfurt. it was basically 4 hours from everything cool. Prague, amsterdamn, exc... ended up going to france from there... but wanted to go to and will go to prague one day
i lived pretty close to Wiesbaden/Frankfurt, right next to the Kaiserslautern metro area near Luxembourg and France

We flew to most places (Ryan Air), but it was centrally located enough to drive to Bern, Switzerland, Prague, Versailles in France, Luxembourg City, and obvious the major cities in Germany

But anywhere else (Canary Islands, Baelleric Isles, Budapest, N. Africa, Scandinavia, Denmark, Croatia, Serbia, England, Ireland regular and Northern type, etc...) we just flew b/c the costs were so cheap

The entirety of Europe is slightly larger than the US (only if we don't count US territories though), which one doesn't really realize until they are there. As big as Germany is, it's actually in between Montana and New Mexico in total area if we compare it to a US State

i lived pretty close to Wiesbaden/Frankfurt, right next to the Kaiserslautern metro area near Luxembourg and France

We flew to most places (Ryan Air), but it was centrally located enough to drive to Bern, Switzerland, Prague, Versailles in France, Luxembourg City, and obvious the major cities in Germany

But anywhere else (Canary Islands, Baelleric Isles, Budapest, N. Africa, Scandinavia, Denmark, Croatia, Serbia, England, Ireland regular and Northern type, etc...) we just flew b/c the costs were so cheap

The entirety of Europe is slightly larger than the US (only if we don't count US territories though), which one doesn't really realize until they are there. As big as Germany is, it's actually in between Montana and New Mexico in total area if we compare it to a US State
it was also 4 hours from here which i regret not going to
neuschwanstein-castle.jpg

crazy that Ice Cube and Marky Mark Wahlberg, barring the Big 3 basketball thing and beating old Vietnamese men blind, almost have similar career Arcs

Even more crazy is Donny Wahlberg is arguably the one treated as the most serious actor of these three, but he had arguably the most ludicrous start as the 'bad boy' in NKOTB

Cottage country in Ontario. Trolling lines on a fishing boat. Chopping wood, playing cards, beers, books, camp fires and listening to the hip.

The tragically hip.... kind of a Canadian cultural thing... especially at the cottage.

The lead singer died of brain cancer. This was from his last concert. They played it on TV and the whole country watched.

Give a watch. It was pretty crazy.

Back