What is your ethnic background?

I have English, Irish, Scottish, German, Polish, and Puerto Rican by way of Spain, or so I’m told.

My uncle did the 23andMe thing. If I recall correctly the predominant stuff was Mexican (might've shown up as other whatever, I don't remember I just glanced at his phone but his mom/my grandma is from there so), Spanish, Indigenous (from the Mexican side), and bunch of other stuff. Even a few percent Congolese, some Irish, whatevs.

Big time mutts. I imagine that's the case for many.

My uncle did the 23andMe thing. If I recall correctly the predominant stuff was Mexican (might've shown up as other whatever, I don't remember I just glanced at his phone but his mom/my grandma is from there so), Spanish, Indigenous (from the Mexican side), and bunch of other stuff. Even a few percent Congolese, some Irish, whatevs.

Big time mutts. I imagine that's the case for many.
A lot of people are one race, but of several nationalities within that race.

Like most white people are pretty much European mutts. My wife is rare in that as far back as records go all of her relatives were Polish.

Half English, half mudblood. Got a bit of ginger in me and at least 3.25% black

American Kowboy

young-guns-spirit-world.gif

Ukrainian although since people are posting their DNA results, my family members' results showed small amounts of Polish and Russian. Not sure if that's due to immigration or emigration.

Don't know much about my ancestry but the 4 surnames of my grandparents come from England, England, Wales, and Ireland. Pretty confident a good chunk of my ancestry is from the British Isles. My last name is the 2nd most common in Ireland.

Last edited:
Down Barbara hills,tz. Wear a long African qear web, though ive never been to afrika or has any roots the last 200yrs. I iz colege stuint prepares.

I did one of those 23 and me things last year.

73% German confirmed
27% a whole bunch of other white countries. Can’t remember all of them.

So yeah most of my lineage is from great great grandpa Schmidt. Saw the Nazi uprising in early 1930s and said “screeeew this”!. Found a way to leave Germany and immigrate legally into America.

Your grandfather was the guy* in my Avatar?!:oops:

Not Captain America; the cool one. ;)

Mixed. Mostly balkan and central european.

2.jpg

Last edited:
Back